[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post a horrible band and explain why it sucks I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: flaming lips.jpg (24 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
flaming lips.jpg
24 KB, 400x243
ITT: Post a horrible band and explain why it sucks

I think the Flaming Lips are wildly inconsistent and I think they only have one semi-good album. Wayne Coil is fucking shit and he can't produce worth shit.
>>
Their SpongeBob song was pretty good
>>
>>65139697
The Flaming Lips used to be my absolute favourite band, lost count of how many times I've had Transmissions, The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi on. But they've sucked balls since Embryonic and Coyne has disappeared up his own ass to the point where he spends his days sitting in a bath full of beans on his lawn with Miley Cyrus, vapid skank that she is.
>>
>>65139697
in this post: almost an argument.
>>
>>65139697
What's that one good album?
>>
>>65139926
Soft Bulletin
>>
>>65139697
fuck off namefag bitchboy
>>
>>65140092
/thread
>>
>>65139697
oasis
>>
>>65140092
it sure is summer
>>
>>65139697
drozd looks like he died three days ago in that picture
>>
I don't think the Flaming Lips suck, but I don't get the love for the post Ronald Jones era at all

They're still okay, but nothing to give a shit about since their peak in the 90's
>>
>>65139697
>paying $20 to post opinions
>they're also wrong and no one cares

What a wasted life.
>>
>>65139697
Oasis because they write horribly boring, generic Britpop.
>>
>>65141077
Check'd

Dubs of truth
>>
>>65141077
> not at least enjoying Definitely Maybe
>>
>>65141077
Haha U sure got me
>>
>>65141156
you're right namefag, I did
>>
>>65139697
The Flaming Lips are like a sub par, shitty, proto Animal Collective.
>>
>>65140042
Wrong answer. The correct answer would be Clouds Taste Metallic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.