[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best rock band of the 2000's and why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 770x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 770x979
Who's the best rock band of the 2000's and why is it The Mars Volta?
>>
It was trail of dead with source tags and codes then after they got shit the title belonged to no one.
>>
>>65128444
Mariarchi slipknot.
>>
>>65128444
If they had kept their consistency I would agree. Title will prob go to Radiohead.
>>
>>65128444
Mariachi Slipknot
>>
>>65128444
Mariachi Slipknot
>>
Macarena Limp Bizkit
>>
Cumbia Sabbath
>>
Salsa Disturbed
>>
La cucaracha Muse
>>
>>65128444
Trips confirm Mariachi Slipknot best band of 2006
>>
Buena Volta Social Mars
>>
Vars Molta
>>
I don't like his voice and I can usually stand everyone's voice
>>
>>65129761
Have you ever listened to Omar's solo stuff
>>
>>65129830
>listen to omar solo stuff
>Cedric is there too
>it sounds like post-hardcore Mars Volta
What's even the point of making a new band if it sounds the same?
>>
>>65129761
listen to orbs new single
>>
>>65129884
Post hardcore mars volta... Weren't you listening at the drive in?
>>
>>65129956
"El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez"
It's pretty much a psychedelic ATDI now that you mention it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWR_HTq7HEM
>>
>>65128444
>jewfro
>>
>>65129989
They're hispanic tho
>>
>>65130562
>tortillafro
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.