[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hangover-core. What's the best music for these mornings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Radiohead-Amnesiac-2001.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1023) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead-Amnesiac-2001.jpg
130 KB, 1024x1023
ITT: Hangover-core.

What's the best music for these mornings when you wake up tired but glad of your crazy night, drink coffee and remember slowly all the stupid thing you did when you were drunk? What is the best music for these comfy mornings you spend watching TV while checking if all your friends came home okay?
>>
File: Jason-Aldean-album.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Aldean-album.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>65050370
This really incorporates that whole feeling you described
>>
File: bjm smsr.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bjm smsr.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>65050370
Light up a bowl and put this on
>>
>>65050497
what the fuck do you mean?
does getting drunk and having friend implies that you're a redneck?
>>
>>65050548
I was just recommending one of my favourite comfy albums senpai. fuck you too
>>
>>65050679
Fuck, I'm sorry, I never heard of that album and I thought this was some cliche redneck country and you were making fun of me.

P-please forgive me
>>
File: MI0000260928.jpg (60 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
MI0000260928.jpg
60 KB, 500x496
>>65050370
>comfy
you're doing it all wrong dude
>>
>>65050706
that's ok, people here like to meme good albums but give this one a shot senpai
>>
>>65050718
Well, Amnesiac works well for sad hangovers mornings, but not the mornings I describe, of course.
>>
Quasiomoto - The Unseen
>>
That's what a soft morning sounds like.
>>
>>65050370
Nashville Skyline on vinyl, every time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.