[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo this sounds like korn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
yo this sounds like korn
>>
>>65010058

Drink bleach.
>>
File: Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
yo this sounds like BLUR
>>
>>65010090
secundied
>>
>>65010147
I still think Blur is good.
>>
>>65010058
I wish Korn were this diverse in their approach to music..

>>65010147
Nah. This sounds like a few seconds of punk followed by carnival music.
>>
>>65010058
any other albums where the drums are the only good part?
>>
>>65010542
anyone?
>>
>>65010147
i love this band, gentle fiant and magma
>>
>>65010542
We're gonna get, gonna get little sort of a session going here. A bit of a session, a sessions that will feature the rhythm section
>>
why do you keep doing this every day? it's like you're on a mission or something
>>
korn is good so this is ok with me
>>
why do you post this everyday
>>
File: volodya.jpg (8 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
volodya.jpg
8 KB, 246x205
Did someone say corn?
>>
its so fucking funny when poptimists come to /mu/ and try to justify their shit-tier opinions by spamming threads
>>
Not Korn, but it does sound like every two bit shitty -core act out there today. I suppose the title rings true, it really did predict the future of punk, and it's really fucking awful.
>>
>>65012549
>>65012435
>>
>>65012435
>you don't get it, refused is just too radical for you!

refused's legacy is paving the way for underoath and emmure, get real

>>65012421
SLEEJEVO
>>
>>65012974
>SLEEJEVO
?
>>
>>65012435
but poptimists are the ones who listen to shitty nu-metal like refused and at the drive-in
>>
>>65012974
>refused's legacy is paving the way for underoath and emmure, get real
this is dumb, Moss Icon and Drive Like Jehu put out material before Refused is even existed
>>
>>65012974
that doesn't change the fact that you've been desperately trying to convince /mu/ of this by making this thread every day for weeks on end now. you're fucking pathetic

also
>what is historical context
you're relating these guys to all of these nu-metal bands, but this album came out years before nu-metal even became a trend. you don't have to like it, but you should at least be able to understand why people value it for being forward thinking. refused isn't nu-metal, but it certainly inspired it
>>
>>65013353
not the guy you're quoting but
>this album came out years before nu-metal even became a trend
Korn's debut was released 4 years before TSOPTC
>>
>>65013423
>implying nu-metal was an established genre when korn released their first album
also the first korn album and tsoptc are hardly similar
>>
>>65012974
i admit their influence is bad, but thats not the point, theyre great
>>
>>65013027
this isnt correct

refused is far too weird for people who only listen to pop music
>>
>>65014550
Refused is pop music
>>
>>65014632
its definetly not radio pop, which is what poptimists listen to

its so jazz influenced and at points so out there its hard to classify as any other definition of pop

some tracks are more poppy than others, look at Tannhäuser / Derivè
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.