[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a song on an album normally >have a various artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: adam richman.jpg (30 KB, 660x420) Image search: [Google]
adam richman.jpg
30 KB, 660x420
>have a song on an album normally
>have a various artists compilation with the exact same song

what do i do
>>
>>64829230
what is the question?
>>
>>64829245
the question is "what do i do"
>>
Shit anon, i'd probably delete them both desu
>>
If you have iTunes, it's fairly trivial to have one song have the same artist tagged for "Artist" and "Album Artist", and another that has the band tagged for the "Album Artist" and have the compilation tagged as the "Artist". This, plus having it tagged as separate albums, keeps them apart.
>>
>>64829323
i use musicbee like any self respecting individual
>>
>>64829323
my head just exploded
>>
>>64829332
Then I guess kill yourself because if you can't do that with that program you've made the wrong decision, and have probably made only wrong decisions your whole life.
>>
>>64829268
kys
>>
>>64829355
i can do that with the program you're just saying shit that has nothing to do with my problem
>>
Delete the compilation one. You can make a playlist for the compilation if you listen to it a lot.
>>
>>64829366
don't get salty just because you can't read fuckface
>>
>>64829391
If the issue is in tagging, you literally have no problem with a duplicate song because it is still part of the album.

I stand by my advice for killing yourself.
>>
>>64829447
ja ä hu jävla sält jag vill skitstövel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.