[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never watched/read any of Annie Clark's interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I have never watched/read any of Annie Clark's interviews

is it a good idea to avoid it all together? is she really an insufferable bitch?
>>
She is now. She was not initially.
>>
I wanna ruffle her meme hair
>>
File: 1380378054484.jpg (43 KB, 599x924) Image search: [Google]
1380378054484.jpg
43 KB, 599x924
>>64823971
this
she was so pure
>>
>>64824143
Her trajectory as a personality (well and as a musician frankly) has been extremely disappointing for me and I don't even like her music a whole ton. I just respected her a lot.

Everyone is corruptible though I guess.
>>
File: 1380399345438.jpg (53 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1380399345438.jpg
53 KB, 500x750
>>64824143
>>
File: njQTvgn.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1280) Image search: [Google]
njQTvgn.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1280
into this?
>>
>>64824187
why, what's wrong with her?
>>
>>64824577
Ever since Love This Giant she's come across as incredibly pretentious and attention seeking. This followed by her remodeled look that is absolutely ridiculous and reflective on the new persona she's taken up.

I'm sure Annie is still fine but for the sake of popularity she's changed herself.

On top of that, I find her s/t to be a downgrade compared to her other albums. I still like it though.
>>
if you hate women you will definitely hate her, yeah
>>
She's like a female version of the Office's Robert California

Grossly confident, but without any actual character or substance to what she has to say about basically anything.

Love her music though.
>>
just watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA
>>
>>64824629
how do you know how she was before was "really her" other than because you liked it and perceived it to be more "authentic"
>>
>>64824924
jokes on you

I already have a gir... :(
>>
>>64824924
I knew it would be that video.
>>
>>64824972
We don't. Either way all we get is what she's willing to show and the old her that she showed was a lot better.
>>
>>64824972
Hmm lets see

She acted like a very normal indie hipster girl before with a reasonable and normal personality. Then she does a collab album with a superstar and next thing we know she's replicating the PR formulas abunch of female pop stars use.

Hmm I wonder which persona was real.
>>
>>64823924
she's waifu, but only before 2013.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.