[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no longer less than art angels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>>
art angles is good but this is pretty great. dont listen to much radio head though. whats a good album to listen to after this or so i can appreciate amsp more
>>
>>64789093
something by coldplay or u2
>>
>>64789093
start chronologically starting with the bends
>>
>>64789093

In this order:
In Rainbows
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Anything else
And give each one a while to sit. My favorites are by far Kid A, Amnesiac, and in Rainbows, but this new album is creeping up there.
>>
>>64789093
You should listen to: Kid A, Amnesiac, OK Computer, In Rainbows.
>>
does anyone even listen to Art Angels anymore?

I genuinely want to know if people think it's enjoyable, without any meta narrative stuff about how she produced it herself and she's a kickass person.
>>
>>64789107
You aren't funny.
>>
>>64789157
take that stuff away, no it's a very mediocre record
>>
>>64789157
>>64789340
for what it is, its pretty good. art pop. her voice can be kind of grating when she hits the high notes (especially on california). kill v maim, butterfly and the intro track are fantastic
>>
>>64789793
Kill V Maim and Realiti were the only songs I liked from it, and I thought the Realiti demo was much better than the album version. I didn't like the production at all on that album.
>>
>>64789134
>>64789129

thanks will do
>>
>>64789157
I listen to it. I like it. It's not nearly as good as her older work.
>>
>>64789107
You fucking meme man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.