[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite or least favorite Azealia Banks song /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: azealia.jpg (82 KB, 633x392) Image search: [Google]
azealia.jpg
82 KB, 633x392
What is your favorite or least favorite Azealia Banks song /mu/?
>>
pump up the jam
>>
why are people shilling her stupid ass all of the sudden?
>>
she's in the middle of a manic episode

az, calm down, drink some milk go for a walk
avoid the internet for a bit
>>
>>64777863
Is Azealia Banks the Zodiac?
>>
>>64777863
Is one of the janitors or mods screwing her? Someone keeps deleting any criticism of her even though she is relevant to this board. Or have tumblrinas become janitors?
>>
>>64777918
Because the stupid ass janitors overreached. People tend to react negatively to abuse of power or the wrongful deletion of threads. I think this is just backlash.
>>
>>64777945
>milk

Girl needs some fucking vodka.
>>
I WAS ON THE 212
>>
>>64777978
Your raid thread failed anon, give up and try something new.
>>
>>64778007
>shitty threads should be allowed because people will act like children if they're removed
lol go back to /pol/
>>
>>64777863
Jumanji my shit
>>
>talk about how hot Zayn is
>get shut down
>go into full chimpout mode and start flinging feces every which way

Im sure most of you shut in neckbeards can relate to this type of rejection
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.