[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought's /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: _20160511_114351.jpg (176 KB, 720x739) Image search: [Google]
_20160511_114351.jpg
176 KB, 720x739
Thought's /mu/?
>>
GOAT if you don't mind repetition or the pop formula. Love the textures. Great with drugs
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1858x1628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1858x1628
Does Twenty one Pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective?
>>
>>64774856

Yes, but 21 Keks is better.
>>
>>64774770
wow nice mememusic you got there got enough memes what a memester tough luck with those memes my guy
>>
Bros is my favorite song ever
>>
Bros and Carrots are some of the greatest songs I ever heard. I usually hate long songs but Panda Bear was great at keeping them catchy while still making the music feel like it's progressing.
>>
Panda Bear makes the repetition kind of hypnotising. It's one of my favorite albums.
>>
>>64774770
One of my favorites. Listening to it now, actually.
>>
>What's the point in pouring it all out when you guys just wear it on your coat?
>Get your head out from those mags and websites who try to shape your style
>Take a risk just for yourself and wade into the deep end of the ocean

Holy fuck he's talking about people just like us
>>
>>64774770
Easily one of the top 10 albums of the 21st century and my favourite AC-related work. I haven't heard anything exactly like it
>>
>>64775862
you're right, it's basically
>stop droning pitchfork and listening only to the same old bands every day
>>
>>64775862
he's more talking about tumblr people who use music as a fashion statement essentially
>>
>>64775988
do you really not think the people on /mu/ do the exact same thing?
>>
Unpopular opinion but I prefer Tomboy
>>
>>64775988

But that includes most of /mu/ - especially these lines:

>It's not a ticket for you to pick at other people
>Who don't know what's up like you're so sure you do

"plebian" is always thrown at people who don't share the same tastes.
>>
>>64775898
maybe if you only listened to 10 from the 21st century
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.