[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do nu-males hate "dadrock" so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x283
Why do nu-males hate "dadrock" so much?
>>
because they are competing with their fathers for their mother's attention
>>
I don't know which term is more asinine, nu-male or dadrock.
>>
File: Funeral.jpg (9 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
Funeral.jpg
9 KB, 224x224
Why do "alpha" males hate "indie rock" so much?
>>
>not liking Zeppelin

Shiggy diggy
>>
Because they listen to "nu-metal".
>>
How anyone can dislike Led Zeppelin I is beyond my comprehension.
>>
Why don't people listen to rock in general?
>>
>>64744972
Because only nu-males make indie rock.
>>
Because it's hypermasulinity in musical form. And that makes them uncomfortable.
>>
omg everyone here is like retarded or something LOL s m h
>>
>>64744919
I don't dislike dadrock but Led Zeppelin is one of the most overrated bands to ever exist
>>
>>64745083
>hypermasulinity
>implying that's ever a good thing
>>
>>64744919
why do intellectuals hate it?

because its popular music
>>
>>64745315
>intellectuals
>nu-males
Nice one
>>
>>64745347
aren't "nu-males" just slang for anyone vaguely left/feminist

ironically, these are the people who are actual intellectuals, while retards like you and sargon remain uneducated and completely uninformed about the world
>>
>>64745347
lmao found the butthurt redneck who was too stupid for a women's studies/gender studies degree and now goes around telling everyone how "education means brainwashing guys!!"
>>
>>64745389
this desu, the concept of a nu-male is entirely hilarious and i've never seen it used outside of edgy chan-esque circles
>>
>>64745389
>spend 100,000$ on tuition on nonbinary African American studies
>parrot what your professor tells you
>"intellectual"
>>
>>64745449
Kek nice bait
>>
>>64745389
>these are the people who are actual intellectuals
>Stop rape culture!
>Refugees welcome! Islam means peace!
>Why do you need guns? Just call the police!
>Police officers are racists!
>these are the people who are actual intellectuals
>>
>>64745484
>never went to university
>just watched a sargon video about "universities"
>thinks he understands the world
cute
>>
>>64745524
Yes anon, people who have a more nuanced view of the world than "nigger cucks trump 2016" are the actual intellectuals, and you've clearly never been to university if you think these are the things "social justice" courses and teaching.

I bet you think marxism is a dirty word that needs to be banned too.
>>
>>64745537
Nu-male butthurt that his degree In lesbianic gothic lit. Studies Won't get him a job.
>>
>>64745596
Did you accidentally reply to the wrong post? I pointed out the hypocrisy of the people you consider "intellectuals". Never did I mention Trump, niggers or any of the other buzzwords in your post.
>>
>>64744948
Highly underrated
>>
>>64745663
He thinks everyone who is not an "intellectual" is a crazy kkk trump supporter.
>>
>>64745663
>I pointed out the hypocrisy of the people
No you didn't, you posted a series of fake quotations that are vaguely "liberal" but intentionally warped to make them look silly.
>>
>>64745813
How are they warped?
>>
>>64745813
He said them verbatim.
You are just embarrassed by the ideas you belive in.
>>
This thread took a weird, yet retrospectively unsurprising turn.
>>
>>64745813
>warped
>>
>>64746110
>>
>>64745907
because you present them as quotations (quotations of who? all "leftists), they are terrible generalizations and completely lack any subtly or nuance. basically they're designed to make these ideas seem uninformed... and on top of that, some of them aren't even very objectionable.

let's take an easy one to dissect:
>Refugees welcome! Islam means peace!
Accepting refugees is not an endorsement of Islam, and I would say that most of what you would call "leftists" would not make such a claim "Islam means peace!" (which sounds more like what a moderate Muslim would say). I think most informed people would realize that refugees are trying to ESCAPE fundamental islamists. I also think people like you have absolutely zero to offer in terms of a solution. Sure, you'll say ISLAM IS EVIL GET RID OF IT, and yeah, I'd probably agree that Islam isn't the best thing in the world, but it does nothing to solve any issues in the middle east (in fact probably makes things worse).

>>64745996
He didn't say anything "verbatim." Do you even know what that word means?

>>64746110
>>64746158
What point are these images supposed to make? lol.
>>
File: 1462657327511.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462657327511.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>all this Marxism

I want r/indieheads to go. Not only do you guys have shitty dronelike taste in everything you pretend to be smart by latching onto whatever media tells you makes you smart. Dumb fuckers. Go away.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77 KB, 600x536
>>64746191
Being soo butthurt that you've wasted your money on gender studies that you make a wall of text defending it.
>>
File: 1462762279848.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1462762279848.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>64745083
>classic Rock
>lead by bands like queen and led Zeppelin
>manly
>implying there is such a thing as "manly" or feminine art in general

>>>>tumblr
>>>>r/indieheads
>>
>>64744948
Freud pls go
>>
>>64745285
castrated cucks searching for the shreds of their former dignity as mudslimes and fedoras inundate a once venerable society
>not a good thing
>>
>>64746288
>>>>>tumblr
>>
>>64746251
You don't know what marxism is.

Still don't get the reddit link, reddit also has no clue what marxism is and rages about "cultural marxists" as much as you retards do.

>>64746274
I'm in STEM tho
>>
>>64744919
The simple answer is because they're told to.
>>
>>64746251
define Marxism
>>
>>64746357
>I'm in STEM tho
Of course you are HAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>64746274
>uh oh, I can't actually defend my shitty position
>better call him mad, that'll show him!!!!
>>
>>64746412
what's the insinuation here?

what are you doing with your life?
>>
File: Nu_Male_Drake.jpg (41 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Nu_Male_Drake.jpg
41 KB, 640x345
>>64745285
fuck off
>>
>>64746357
>no there le mature REAL version for smart people like me (:

Define it faggot
>stem
Kek you people are so see through
>>
File: 1431017281976.png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1431017281976.png
74 KB, 171x278
>>64746443
HAHAHA THE BUTTHURT IS REAL
>>
>>64745285
>muh toxic masculinity
>>
>>64746466
>argue with a guy on the Internet
>Lose
>tell him he has no life
>>
>>64746191
What the fuck is all of that?
>>
>>64745120
same with The Beatles. Beach Boys did it better.
>>
I only listen to patrician dadrock: Can, Television, TVU, Sabbath the list goes on...
>>
>>64746481
Dude, I asked you first. Don't be evasive with the definition. You're like that kid on the playground trying to impress people with a word they don't understand and when asked if they know what it means they say "DO YOU!?!"

Cause I can tell you there is nothing "marxist" in this thread.

So tell us, what's Marxism and what in this thread is Marxist. I'll assume that you at least have a base knowledge of Marx. You've at least read the Communist Manifesto, correct?
>>
>>64746191
>because you present them as quotations
I did not attribute the points in my post to any specific person. I'm sure most leftist would agree that a rape culture should not be tolerated. At the same time, many leftists are in favor of Muslim immigration. Allowing members of a religion known for treating women poorly to enter the country while claiming to be an opponent of rape culture is a contradiction.

>Accepting refugees is not an endorsement of Islam
Most refugees from countries like Syria are Muslims. By allowing them to enter the country, one also shows tolerance of Islam.

>and I would say that most of what you would call "leftists" would not make such a claim "Islam means peace!"
Except the first thing many people did after the last terrorist attacks was claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion and the terrorist do not represent it.

>I think most informed people would realize that refugees are trying to ESCAPE fundamental islamists.
If that's the case, there is no reason to escape to countries like Germany. There are nations which are not at war and have a Muslim majority.

> I also think people like you have absolutely zero to offer in terms of a solution. Sure, you'll say ISLAM IS EVIL GET RID OF IT, and yeah, I'd probably agree that Islam isn't the best thing in the world, but it does nothing to solve any issues in the middle east (in fact probably makes things worse).
Please explain how letting refugees enter western countries will solve any problems in the middle east. You said that they're escaping from fundamental islamists, running away won't make them disappear.
>>
>>64746548
He laughed at me for being in STEM.

Perhaps you directed that reply at the wrong person.
>>
>>64746478
>that pic

Fucking puked in my mouth a little bit

Another thing, I actually do have a college degree and colleges are actually as infested with cuck liberals as people think. The thing is, its easy to avoid them if you arent in the humanities. Until you have to take your required "diversity" or "community" credits. Fucking scum.
>>
>>64745120

This is objectively false and Brian Wilson himself would say so.
>>
>>64746655
I laughed at you not for being in stem but for lying that you are in STEM as a fallback argument
>>
>>64746637
No no no, I get you're putting yourself on a pedestal, and trying to earn big big boy maturity bucks on an anonymous loli board, but just tell me, what is Marxism?
>>
>>64746644
NU-MALES BTFO
>>
>>64746684
Ah, okay. Anons on the internets are telling me now what I do or do not study.
>>
>>64746644
Don't bother man. If someone cant see the problem in letting in millions of """"refugees""""" (young men, most of whom arent even from syria or a warzone), they probably never will. They will just continue to blame the rapes on white men and hate themselves. Europe is done. Let it go.
>>
>>64746700
So you haven't read the Communist Manifesto or any other works of Marx?

I'd like you to give even the most basic definition of Marxism. The burden of proof is on you, I'm not the one who said this thread was full of Marxists.
>>
>>64744919
nu-males> old males
>>
>>64746791
No we aren't your girlfriend
>>
>>64745083
>Because it's hypermasulinity in musical form.

That would be blues, classic rock was filled with queers
>>
Cuz dads r old n they nu
>>
>>64745083

They were a bunch of proto-hipsters and hippie drug using trash. Absolute opposite of masculinity. You're fucking deluded.
>>
>>64746644
>Allowing members of a religion known for treating women poorly to enter the country while claiming to be an opponent of rape culture is a contradiction.
Not really. Refugees are escaping the exact fundamentalism that encourages that poor treatment of women... and low and behold, many of those refugees are women! You could say the same thing about Christianity. It is, inherently, a sexist religion (most are). "Leftists" won't disagree with you on that (aren't we also communists to your type?). Supporting refugees from war torn countries is not a "contradiction." It's saving them from the very tyranny people like you object to.

>Most refugees from countries like Syria are Muslims. By allowing them to enter the country, one also shows tolerance of Islam.
You are right, in a sense. In the same way that allowing Christian, Jews, Buddhists and any other religion to practice in a country is "tolerance." That's something we got from the enlightenment... "freedom of religion," and I do want to point out to you that tolerance != endorsement.

>Except the first thing many people did after the last terrorist attacks was claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion and the terrorist do not represent it.
Good for them, who are these people? You can't just make these baseless claims "many people" without actually addressing who they are or what percentage of a population they represent. Also want to point out that you can believe that terrorists don't represent a religion while also rejecting said religion. This is a pretty shitty false dichotomy where Islam is either a religion full of terrorists or the most peaceful religion in the world.

>If that's the case, there is no reason to escape to countries like Germany. There are nations which are not at war and have a Muslim majority.
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean...?

(need to reply in a second post)
>>
>>64746828
Not who youre replying to, but marxism is a "scientific" analysis of history through the lens of class struggle. The proletariat finally accepts the deeply flawed labor theory of value and overthrows capital under the leadership of a vanguard. Then all is well (unless your in a gulag, starving to death, or being reeducated).
>>
>>64744919
nu-males may be a stupid buzzword but either way it makes sense that they would not like dad-rock for a variety of reasons.

>focus on themes such as masculinity in a traditional sense

>focus on strong technical skills, nu-males (or at least anyone stereotypical of the buzzword) tend to consider themselves jack of all trades even though that really just means they are shit at everything. They would prefer modern art to classical/romantics because of the "statements" made even if its just a pile of trash on a bed. Work ethic is not valued and there is a coveting of Scandinavian work culture (I am not criticizing this necessarily but it is true)

> nu-males are associated with pseudo-intellectualism. Why is this relevant? No one sounds smart for "discovering Led Zeppelin", they are basic because they were massively popular. If someone wants to listen to music to look cool, classic rock will never be the choice because it was extremely popular especially among boomers

These are the points OP was likely trying to get at.
>>
>>64746644

>Please explain how letting refugees enter western countries will solve any problems in the middle east.
I didn't say it would, but it does show that the "west" is opposed to religious fundamentalism and will put actual ethics (e.g. the value of human life) before dogmatic principles. I would say that this is much more than an internet atheist complaining about Islam is willing to do to "fix" the middle east.

>You said that they're escaping from fundamental islamists, running away won't make them disappear.
No, it won't. But it might stop them from dying...? Much like Jews escaping Germany in World War II. Do you realize that the idea wasn't "accepting Jews will stop Nazis!" but more "we have a moral obligation to save people from needlessly dying," correct?
>>
>>64744961
/thread
>>
>>64747047
Marxism is not a "scientific" analysis, though (at least not in the way you are trying to frame it).

You also seem to be confusing leninism with marxism, like most people do.
>>
>>64747035
>Not really. Refugees are escaping the exact fundamentalism that encourages that poor treatment of women... and low and behold, many of those refugees are women! You could say the same thing about Christianity. It is, inherently, a sexist religion (most are). "Leftists" won't disagree with you on that (aren't we also communists to your type?). Supporting refugees from war torn countries is not a "contradiction." It's saving them from the very tyranny people like you object to.

The vast majority of the refugees are men. They arent escaping "fundamentalism" they are either complete pussies who wont fight or are looking for handouts. Ignoring the fact that the vast majority of the scum entering the west isnt even from syria, Assad is hardly a muslim fanatic. They should be fighting for him. Why not turkey, greece, poland, hungary? Why do they magically go to the countries with the most free stuff?
>>
I don't like Popular music.
>>
it's great in the music industry to see prominent writers say shit like "bowie isn't pertinent to my generation" and then when the dude dies they act like they grew up with him
>>
>>64747147
Thats why I put it in quotes. Marx truly believed he was scientifically analyzing history. Hence the term historical materialism.

Aside from the vanguard part, I don't see how I didn't describe marxism. It's based on worker ownership of the means of production and the labor theory of value justifies that.
>>
>>64747208
More on your comments of gulags.
>>
>>64747239
Yeah, marx never mentioned gulags, but what else is to be done with counter-revolutionaries? They are a predictable outcome of putting his philosophy into action.
>>
>>64747239
>>64747273
And yes I've read the manifesto and I read capital. I used to be sympathetic, but I've since lost faith in people. I hate to use the old conservative argument but actually seeing my paycheck get gutted and wasted played a big part in changing my mind.
>>
>>64747150
>The vast majority of the refugees are men
This is mostly true, yes, 62% of refugees in Europe are men. In other parts of the world, women actually outnumber men, but that's not super important. It's also true that the most wealthy in Syria have a much easier time escaping. Does it suck? Sure, I guess, but not surprising... and it's not at all surprising that wealthy men outnumber women in Syria.

>Ignoring the fact that the vast majority of the scum entering the west isnt even from syria
Not even true

>Why not turkey, greece, poland, hungary?
Uh... Turkey and Greece have recieved a lot of refugees. Perhaps you'd like to rethink this statement.

Do you even know what's going on in Poland?
>>
>>64745389
>intellectuals
>valuable
>>
>>64747273
>Yeah, marx never mentioned gulags, but what else is to be done with counter-revolutionaries?
I'm not sure, but you're out of the scope of Marxism.

I'm wondering what your end game is here, exactly. In what way is this thread "marxist?" (which was the whole point of this line of questioning)
>>
>>64747035
>Not really. Refugees are escaping the exact fundamentalism that encourages that poor treatment of women... and low and behold, many of those refugees are women!
You're making it sound like poor treatment of women in Islamic states is something only fundamentalists do. In some countries, they're disadvantaged by law to the point where they're they're the perpetrator if someone rapes them. This isn't just some obscure stuff that only Islamic scholars know about.

You could say the same thing about Christianity. It is, inherently, a sexist religion (most are).
Christian states do not use their religion as a law. Things like blasphemy won't get you jailed or killed. Meanwhile, there are still countries where sharia is a thing.
Also, Christianity is an actual peaceful religion these days. I don't know when I last heard of a Christian blowing himself up, but I can't say the same thing about Muslims.

>(aren't we also communists to your type?)
What do you mean by "your type"?

> Supporting refugees from war torn countries is not a "contradiction."
You're leaving out details here. They come from a country where actual rape cultures exist, so letting them enter the country and claiming to fight rape culture is a contradiction.

>You are right, in a sense. In the same way that allowing Christian, Jews, Buddhists and any other religion to practice in a country is "tolerance." That's something we got from the enlightenment... "freedom of religion," and I do want to point out to you that tolerance != endorsement.
We tolerate the religions you listed because their followers don't blow themselves up every week.

>Good for them, who are these people?
Leftists.

(1/2)
>>
>>64747364
The gender is important because young men should be fighting not dropping their guns and fleeing. Say it's 1943, would you take in hundreds of thousands of young german men? come one.

Most arent from syria. Look at the boats coming in (hint: there arent many blacks in syria).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
>>
>>64744961
dadrock
>>
>>64747393
I have no endgame, I'm not even the dude who you probably think you were replying to
>>
>>64747174
that's pretty autistic
>>
>>64747567
>You're making it sound like poor treatment of women in Islamic states is something only fundamentalists do. In some countries, they're disadvantaged by law to the point where they're they're the perpetrator if someone rapes them. This isn't just some obscure stuff that only Islamic scholars know about.
Uhhh, that sounds like fundamentalism to me, i.e. Islamist states that use "Sharia" law. I don't think it's "obscure," hence people having to FLEE from these countries.

>Christian states do not use their religion as a law. Things like blasphemy won't get you jailed or killed. Meanwhile, there are still countries where sharia is a thing.
Historically they have...?

>Also, Christianity is an actual peaceful religion these days. I don't know when I last heard of a Christian blowing himself up, but I can't say the same thing about Muslims.
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention then. Even the US has fundamentalists like the Westboro Baptist Church... and it's not like any Christian groups have behaved poorly in recent history.. right? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide)

>You're leaving out details here. They come from a country where actual rape cultures exist, so letting them enter the country and claiming to fight rape culture is a contradiction.
Again, not true. Even if we assume your asinine definitions of rape culture are true, allowing refugees into a culture against rape is still not a "contradiction" (contradiction against what exactly? if someone is against rape but also is against the death penalty for rapists, are they likewise "contradictory?")

>We tolerate the religions you listed because their followers don't blow themselves up every week.
No, we tolerate religions because the first amendment explicitly states it.

>Leftists
Really, all "leftists" (a pejorative term, btw) think that Islam means "peace." Please provide a citation.
>>
>>64747753
Okay, no worries. Just still waiting to hear how this thread is "Marxist" (not from you, just in general).
>>
this thread is fucking shit
>>
>I don't even know what this is supposed to mean...?
Let's assume you're a refugee, and you have to decide to which nation you should go:
Nation A: Closer to your country, most people share your religion
Nation B: Further away from your country, most poeple do not share your religion
Now tell me, why do so many refugees decide to go to Nation B instead of Nation A?

>I didn't say it would, but it does show that the "west" is opposed to religious fundamentalism and will put actual ethics (e.g. the value of human life) before dogmatic principles.
If the west wanted to show people that is is against religious fundamentalism, it needs to fight against the fundamentalists instead of letting their victims enter the country. It's like trying to treat a wound by just washing away the blood instead of sealing the wound.

>No, it won't. But it might stop them from dying...?
That's not a reason to let them flood our countries. Helping victims is not a bad thing, but in this case, the victims are pretty much unemployable and have a completely different view of religion (for them, it's the law).
>>
>>64747963
every time the west has been involved in the middle east it was absolutely disastrous, this is not a good solution.
>>
/mu/ - music
>>
>>64747963
>Now tell me, why do so many refugees decide to go to Nation B instead of Nation A?
Turkey had the highest refugee population and they are majority Sunni so I'm not sure I even follow your logic here.

>If the west wanted to show people that is is against religious fundamentalism, it needs to fight against the fundamentalists instead of letting their victims enter the country. It's like trying to treat a wound by just washing away the blood instead of sealing the wound.
So again, let's change the topic from religion (it's obvious you have a hate on for Islam).

IF the west was actively fighting against... let's say Nazi Germany, would you likewise suggest that allowing Jewish victims to escape from Nazi Germany is not an example of "fighting against Nazism" and that by giving asylum to German Jews, you are somehow "enabling" the Nazis? Could you not agree that's pretty fucking terrible logic?

I'm not even being hyperbolic here, ISIS is a pretty terrible militant group.

>Helping victims is not a bad thing, but in this case, the victims are pretty much unemployable and have a completely different view of religion (for them, it's the law).
So, in your eyes, victims should only be saved if they are "employable?" Do you realize how fucked up this sounds?

>and have a completely different view of religion
For someone who I assume is "anti-theist," you sure do like to discriminate based on specific religious beliefs.
>>
File: 1457414689376.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457414689376.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>64746357
>>
>>64747900
>Uhhh, that sounds like fundamentalism to me, i.e. Islamist states that use "Sharia" law. I don't think it's "obscure," hence people having to FLEE from these countries.
Exactly, it's not an obscure law, so expecting Muslims to just start ignoring it is unrealistic.

>Historically they have...?
I'm talking about the present. Christians proved that they can live in peace with non-Christians, unlike Muslims.

>Perhaps you haven't been paying attention then. Even the US has fundamentalists like the Westboro Baptist Church...
Yes, they hold signs. That's obviously just as bad as blowing yourself up.

>and it's not like any Christian groups have behaved poorly in recent history.. right? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide)
The Bosnian War was not a primarily religious war.

> allowing refugees into a culture against rape is still not a "contradiction"
It is, as you let people who might endanger the absence of rape culture enter your country.

>No, we tolerate religions because the first amendment explicitly states it.
I'll admit that I didn't think about your amendments because I'm not American (by "we", I meant "people from Christian, western nations). Point taken.

>Really, all "leftists" (a pejorative term, btw) think that Islam means "peace." Please provide a citation.
What I was trying to say was that the people who keep calling Islam a peaceful religion share your beliefs (since you're also a leftist).

>Turkey had the highest refugee population and they are majority Sunni so I'm not sure I even follow your logic here.
My point is that countries like Germany should stop accepting refugees from the middle east because other countries are better suited for them. I'm aware that there are refugees who actually flee from the war, but I don't think this applies to people who try to flee to non-Muslim nations.

(1/2)
>>
>>64748360
>The Bosnian War was not a primarily religious war.
http://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/publications/bosnia-ethno-religious-nationalisms-in-conflict
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/bosnia.htm
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bosnian_War#Religion_as_a_factor
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-bosnia-crisis-serbs-croats-and-muslims-who-hates-who-and-why-tony-barber-in-zagreb-traces-the-1539305.html

Don't be dense, man.
>>
>>64748360
Do you really think a country like Turkey should take in... how many million refugees are you expecting here? Syria has a population of 22 million.
>>
>>64744919
Not just nu-males, but anyone with taste. Pop music is always bad and always has been.
>>
>>64748210
>IF the west was actively fighting against... let's say Nazi Germany, would you likewise suggest that allowing Jewish victims to escape from Nazi Germany is not an example of "fighting against Nazism" and that by giving asylum to German Jews, you are somehow "enabling" the Nazis? Could you not agree that's pretty fucking terrible logic?
I'll admit that I'm not really in a position to answer this question because I don't know much about the faith in your example, but I can't think of any extremist attacks in the west that were carried out by Jews and that were religiously motivated, so I don't think this is a very good comparison.

>So, in your eyes, victims should only be saved if they are "employable?" Do you realize how fucked up this sounds?
If they are coming in huge numbers, then yes, I do think so, especially since free shit is the only reason anyone would flee from Syria to Germany.

>For someone who I assume is "anti-theist,"
I'm not.

>>64748003
Alright, then just let the Muslims in the middle east bomb each other until there are no more left. Sounds like a good solution to me.

Anyway, I have to go now.
>>
>>64745083
>it's hypermasulinity in musical form.
No it isn't, it's just shitty music. If you need certain music to make you feel like a man, then you aren't a real man.

Besides, everyone knows real men listen to Stalaggh.
>>
>>64748495
>pop music is always bad and always has been
>>
>>64745537
Universities exist to train individuals for future jobs so they can serve a function in society. A degree in gender studies or any similar bullshit major doesn't accomplish that and it's a waste of large amounts of time and money.
>>
>>64744948
best reply
>>
Do they? Every skinny nerd in high school had a Pink Floyd or Rush shirt.
>>
I'm not gonna read this thread but a lot of dadrock bands are good. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Bruce Springsteen, the list goes on.
>>
>>64748095
Why does /pol/ do this to us
>>
>>64744972
I think it's because they only listen to top 40 indie
>>
>>64746292
Kek. I just learned about this in psych.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.