[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else unhappy with this? Feels like radiohead totally sold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 640x640
Anyone else unhappy with this? Feels like radiohead totally sold out. Srsly. I hate this society how much it despises experimental work and champions mediocrity.
>>
get over yourself and go and listen to some experimental music if thats what you're loooking for buddy
>>
>>64736569
extremely disappointed, we're certainly in the minority on this board.
>>
>>64736569
I don't really like them so I thought it was fine.
>>
it's their best since amnesiac idiet
>>
it was bland just like the cover art... but not bad
>>
the opposite of mediocrity is virtuosity, not novelty
>>
File: 9UVGTAz.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
9UVGTAz.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
Other than Burn The Witch I can't recall a single melody or tune and I've listened to the album 5 times now.

For an album so slow paced and folky the unintelligible singing almost seemed deliberate, which is frankly obnoxious.

Seemed like some straightforward folk tunes with a lot of echo effects and looping samples in the background, enough to trick people into thinking something amazing is happening.

I say this as a radiohead fan.
>>
>>64736728
the sad true, but not with every song, ful stop, identikit and daydreamer are 9/10
>>
>>64736569
how do you feel like they sold out? the songs structures are progressive as all hell and nothing on the album aside from burn the witch sounds remotely radio friendly....

people also forget that the majority of the songs on the album have been works in progress over many many years. so if they "sold out" with this one, then they really sold out back in 1995-2000 when they first started to work on these tracks

not a huge fan of the album thus far. but to say they sold out is a big stretch
>>
>>64736569
Spectre should have been on it desu. Best radiohead song ever
>>
the compositions on this album are some of the most beautifully subtle and textured they have done in their entire careers. make sure you listen to this with good headphones.

AMSP is up there in their discography, arguably above In Rainbows.
>>
yeah i feel like something's mising, i can't tell you why exactly, ts just the way i feel, the present tense is fucking beautiful th
>>
>>64736668
I agree that the music is bland, but come on that is actually a great album cover.
>>
>>64737800
I don't see it. Watered glass, freckled space, striated topography, the hint of a reflection, a burned-out white hole. Lots of images, but none of it comes together for me. Taken as a whole it, first impressions looks a bit too awkward.
>>
>>64737946
It's not supposed to be anything. It's deliberately abstract.
>>
I can understand your view OP,

but it may help to say that I see, or rather hear/feel the album as "water"...like the name suggests. its "water" music in the sense of being almost a "stream" of the bands consciousness, or things floating around yorke's head, pretty progressions coming and going, snippets of random noise, tuning, frequencies, murky and undulating sonics fading in and out. half songs and buildups, things taken and left, left behind, but stopped at briefly. thoughts considered, feelings temporary....like taking a painting and smearing it together. not a "solid" construction built from the ground up or an immaculately carved sculpture with each ripple in the stone preserved for eternity. like I said, a stream, fragments, ideas and perceptions swirling and levitating before disappearing in a haze of evaporation, the only thing remaining simple notes ringing over the eternal space softly before fading
>>
File: mono lake.jpg (148 KB, 790x513) Image search: [Google]
mono lake.jpg
148 KB, 790x513
>>64738031
>It's not supposed to be anything
>>
I'm not a fan of the big orchestral string arrangements. It makes sense for a Bond theme but applied to the album it just comes off as corny. Lots of killer sequences in the album though, Ful Stop is fucking amazing
>>
It's a bad attempt to recreate the Kid A feel, getting overblown by RYM and /mu/
5/10
>>
>>64738080
hey what lake is this im like pretty sure its mono lake but idk
>>
I expected it to be dogshit after all the mediocre releases this year (im still burned by anco) but this pleasantly surprised me
Its not their best but it was pretty great, honestly they'll never top Kid A and its fine if they dont
>>
>>64736882
you confusing subtlety for soft vocal and echo effects on simple melodies
>>
File: 1436411749931.jpg (293 KB, 770x1037) Image search: [Google]
1436411749931.jpg
293 KB, 770x1037
>>64738111
>>
"how much it despises experimental work"
>implying Radiohead are bleeding-edge experimental

"and champions mediocrity"
>implying Radiohead haven't been one of the most commercially successful acts in their genre up until now

Kid A was a #1 record, mate. Idea that they made this pivot to meet commercial demand is ridic
>>
File: a moon shaped pool.jpg (145 KB, 800x593) Image search: [Google]
a moon shaped pool.jpg
145 KB, 800x593
>>64738031
>>
Selling out doesn't mean making something you don't like. None of the songs would ever be played on top 40 radio and aren't trying to appeal to the kind of people who listen to that stuff. If they did sell out with this album they did an awful job at it because this album doesn't appeal to the average listener in any capacity.
>>
>>64736569
>>64736620
>>64736668
>>64736728
>>64737759
>>64737800
>>64738092
>>64738108
Bad taste general? Is this one of those threads where we pretend a 10/10 album is bad?
>>
>>64738031
Nothing is truly abstracted from "things." Abstraction is deconstruction: bringing this to focus by removing the contextual that.

But if you wish to judge it as "just appearances" then it kind of has to survive the immediate. For me it doesn't. In fact among abstract album covers I wouldn't even place it in the top 50% (although memory does bias towards the memorable).
>>
>>64736569
>Feels like radiohead totally sold out
This isn't any more or less mainstream then anything they've put out after Amnesiac. How the fuck did they "sell out"?
>>
>>64736728
>I can't recall a single melody or tun
Because it's not a pop album you faggot. It's about the meticulously crafted compositions, not about whether or not you can hum the tunes. You didn't remember melodies and tunes from Kid A the first day you heard it either.
>>
>>64736792
kys my boy
>>
I don't like how the vocals are mixed.
>>
>>64738287
>what is opinions?
kys
>>
I fail to see how this is a sell out record. It's like a more abstract, layered In Rainbows. Considering I didn't know where else the band could go after that, AMSP actually surprised me. Turns out there's some life left in this sound.
>>
>>64736569
>band makes same music they've made for 15+ years
>sold out

Ok lad
>>
>>64738123
>completely ignores all the textural synthesis and sample manipulation buzzing around each track

Get some good headphones, my man. This album is truly a great achievement in sound design.
>>
Popular =/= Pop music

Album is great, I feel people on this board go too far out of their way to try and dislike things.
>>
File: 1461307991760.jpg (12 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461307991760.jpg
12 KB, 480x640
>>64736569
>Srsly. I hate this society how much it despises experimental work and champions mediocrity.
>>
File: 1417262606179.jpg (82 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
1417262606179.jpg
82 KB, 403x604
>>64741418
>Popular =/= Pop music
You dont even deserve to listen to music.
>>
easy listening music for a new generation of dadrockers
do you like the subtlety of amsp? listen to any talk talk record or beck's morning phase and realize the latest radiohead album is actually mediocre as fuck
>>
>>64736620
Hey OP!
>>
>>64736728
Dreaaaaameeeeers.
They neeeever leaaaaarn
They neeeeeeeeever learn.
>>
Holy shit, I heard Ful Stop 3 times already, but it just now hit me. That song is GOAT
>>
>>64738059
gay, but i read the whole thing
>>
>>64736728
That was just a lie, just a lie, just a lie
>>
File: 1458219377965.jpg (32 KB, 480x255) Image search: [Google]
1458219377965.jpg
32 KB, 480x255
>>64738832
>typing 'kys'
Honestly I will even buy you the rope
>>
shut the fuck up faggot.

You wanted a 2deep4u album, well too bad, here is some glorious art rock with psychedelic folk and flawless production.
>>
Got a DL link?
>>
Sold out? Sounds like a normal Radiohead album to me with facile melodies and dressed up arrangements
>>
decks dark though
>>
File: let go.jpg (14 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
14 KB, 267x320
>That bass on Ful Stop
>>
>>64736569
The Radiohead is the same, you just grew up.
>>
>>64744479
It's ~10 dollars wtf is wrong with you. Buy the damn album.
>>
>>64736569
I don't like Radiohead but thought it was fine. Might listen to it some time again.
>>
>>64736569
>All these contrarians trying their hardest to hate this album
If a slightly more underground alt rock band made this, you'd hail it as a masterpiece.
>>
>>64738282
severely underrated comment.
Afterall radiohead are such a behemoth of a band why would they ever need to sell out?
>>
File: o0375047713640103890.jpg (63 KB, 375x477) Image search: [Google]
o0375047713640103890.jpg
63 KB, 375x477
Best part is 5:30 - 5:46 on daydreaming
>>
>>64746072
fucking this, bunch of edgy fuckers
>>
>>64746072

That's the fucking point. It would be a career high album for anyone else but it's clearly a second-tier Radiohead album. Honestly shocked by the /mu/ love. Some people really go hard for string arrangements, twinkling pianos, & acoustic guitars with basic atmospherics in 2016, I guess. They're pretty & I like the album, but I expected more. Roughly the same rank in their discography as TKOL and TKOL was more innovative.
>>
If you didn't expect Radiohead to make a mellow record at some point I don't even know what to say to you. Im just happy it's not a generic pile of shit like Ghost Stories.
>>
>>64736569
i really love it, but saying that it was exactly what i was hoping for. rich textures, strings, choirs, dark etc., but obviously others were wanting something else and their expectations were not met. they've definitely not sold out - amsp certainly isn't entry level music or something you're likely to hear on the radio, and it still has quite a lot of new fusions of different genres and experimentation throughout.

i know let down i'd feel if it wasn't exactly what i was hoping for, so it's a shame you don't like it ):
>>
>>64746610
I loved it too, strong 8.5-9/10.

But it really was missing a fast paced song ala In Rainbows.
>>
>>64746072
Why would an alt rock band make this?
>>
>>64736728
BROKEN HEARTS
MAKE IT RAIN
>>
>>64744611
personal fave
>>
This isn't radio friendly at all.
>>
>>64736569
4/10 album

Radiohead's not great at making non-melodic music most of the time.
>>
>>64741487
Actually right, though, many people don't have time to develop their taste in music. There's barely any 60 year olds who have gone further than the Beatles if you think of it. That's what popularity is about.
>>
>>64736569
>Experimental =/= auto good
>Accessibility =/= auto bad
>>
>>64738408
Almost every song on Kid A has a very distinct melody. Idioteque has little fragments that were stuck in my head all day after first hearing it
>>
>>64746366

Sometimes I wonder if the people who call TKOL "innovative" have ever heard a Can or Talking Heads record. That's not to say it's bad or that it can't be enjoyed alongside those albums but it's certainly not innovative. Listening to Radiohead for innovation is a fool's errand - what they're actually good at is taking left of center styles and distilling them into a more accessible form. Case in point, TKOL is a more digestible Krautrock album than any record of the holy Can trilogy, even Ege Bamyasi. Having said this, AMSP feels like something of a slight but conscious move away from that distilled songwriting style, and it's layering and textures that handle the heavy lifting this time. Instead of Can and Talking Heads it seems like they're trying to tango with Talk Talk or Stereolab now, and just like TKOL it sounds like an easier version of those bands. Kudos to harmonizing the orchestra and electronic elements this well, but by that metric kudos on TKOL's loops and polyrhythms. They're making good music here, just not particularly innovative music.
>>
>>64747118

Yeah, yeah Scaruffi, this is a very tired point. I meant innovative as a step forward in their own sound and frankly they use polyrhythms differently on TKOL than a lot of other rhythm experimental bands, including Talking Heads. No, they weren't doing anything wholly new in music. Radiohead have invented very little, we've all heard of Can, etc, etc, etc
>>
ITT: Radiohead """"fans"""" pretend that this album is not their best since Kid A
>>
Radiohead's "experimentation" is awful most of the time, though. If you want genuine experimentation, listen to Tarentel or something.
>>
>>64747289
T. Avant teen
>>
>>64747306
Pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>64746777
It's between 7/10 and 8/10 to me.
>>
>>64747319
Im not a Avant teen in the slightest. If anything im a poptimist
>>
>>64747335
that's even worse
>>
>>64747335
Thanks for the clarification. Looks like you're just a disgusting pleb, then.
>>
>tfw too pleb for the album
I can see how it might be good, but it's just 2subtle4me. I wouldn't mind except that everybody is talking about how great it is despite the fact that it feels like the least immediately accessible thing they've ever released. Makes me feel like the biggest pleb in the world.
>>
>>64736728
THISSSSS DANCEEEEEE
THIIIIISSSS DANCEEEE
IS LIKE A WEAAAPOOONN
>>
>> 64747284

Who knew after all this time what Radiohead fans really wanted was a spacier version of the baroque/chamber pop people have been making for literally half a century.
>>
>>64747402
(you)
>>
>>64738031
kek this anon got fucking rekt
>>
>>64747351
Lol, only slightly

>>64747360
I never claimed I was not
>>
Kid A > The King of Limbs = Amnesiac > In Rainbows > OK Computer > = > > HTTT > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64747253

Even so, I don't see how TKOL is that much more "innovative" than AMSP. The biggest difference there is they came upfront with it - they took a shot at experimenting with loops, programming, and polyrhythms. Ok, that's laid out for all to see but AMSP is not that obvious about its differences. String sections are nothing new to the band but I can't name one of their past implementations as intense as Burn The Witch or The Numbers, or as dreamlike as Glass Eyes or Tinker Tailor. The chorus accompaniment on Decks Dark and Present Tense are also something for the band. And then there's Daydreaming which is probably where the harmonization of the orchestral and the electronic is at its most hypnotic. I feel like it's a natural step from the more abstract stylings of TKOL like Feral or, at least thematically, Seperator. It's just that a much deeper synergization of elements the band has tinkered with before are now fleshed out far more than they ever have been, to the point where it almost could be considered new. And it's not like TKOL's ideas are completely forgotten either - songs like Daydreaming and Present Tense feature vocal loops and True Love Waits has polyrhythmic pianos.
>>
>>64738287
>radiohead
>10/10 album
pick one
>>
i don't like folk music
>>
>>64747602
i'm sorry; i don't like post-orchestral folk music
>>
>>64736728
>Broken hearts make it rain
>All the good times
>>
>>64747640
im sorry - i don't like chamber post rock ambient music
>>
AMSP is objectively fucking boring and not as interesting as any of their other albums. Y'all are trying to fill your vacant lives with a musical savior.
>>
>>64747923
>objectively
lol :ok_hand:
>>
the album is boring. nothing interesting happens and Thoms melodies are boring. been down hill since in rainbows
>>
>>64748172

I think AMSP is better than IR but it's certainly debatable. IR's an all around tighter, more immediate album but AMSP is more expansive and ethereal. It all comes down to preference.
>>
>>64747118
this is kind of true. I think of Radiohead as their own thing. TKOL isn't good because it's experimental, it's good because it's a unique Radiohead album with songs which communicate interesting things, and have interesting production.

The new album is good for its own reasons. Everyone is overanxious to make a point instead of listening to it I Think. There are some good moments but generally I think most people agree that TKOL and AMSP are a little less exciting for whatever reason.

Too much talk, not enough listening if you ask me.
>>
>>64748408
common sense has spoken
>>
>>64742401
>comparing AMSP to Morning Phase

i'm sorry you can't get into AMSP anon. maybe one day you will develop taste and get it
>>
>>64747284
Since Amnesiac

Kid A > Amnesiac > AMSP
>>
https://youtu.be/R2Ns3k2dMZs
>>
>>64736569
it will go down as a classic.
>>
>>64741247
Am I the only one that gets a shit load of clipping/distortion on some tracks? Especially true love waits and tinker tailor. This is when listening with headphones
>>
>>64749078
Not on .wav for me
>>
>>64747599
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
In Rainbows
>>
>>64738059
Beautiful
>>
l like Decks Dark. and Burn The Bitch for its refrain.
>>
>>64749371

Not him but I don't think Radiohead has ever broken a 9/10. That said, they rock that 8/10 space HARD, they are a solid as fuck band.
>>
I think it's good, need to give it some more listens though.

>>64747118
Radiohead were never a particularly avant garde and experimental band, they just did good things with those elements and managed to do some solid albums. They never denied their influences.
>>
too much strings, expecially I hate The Numbers
>>
>>64736693
well put
>>
>>64736569
Honestly, i really like this album. to be fair, other than ok computer and kid a, I tink thy are entirely overrated
>>
Tbh the new James Blake has me coming back more than this
>>
True Love Waits is so beautiful, Tinker Tailor seems very underrated.

10/10
True Love Waits
The Numbers
Tinker Tailor
Ful Stop
Identikit
Burn The Witch
Decks Dark
Daydreaming
Glass Eyes

9/10
Desert Island Disk
Present Tense
>>
>>64749689

I can see a little of it in tracks like Decks Dark or Ful Stop, but only a little.
>>
I was very impressed by it, which came as a surprise since Radiohead do very little for me nowadays. I think it helps that with such a long career they're able to build off of what they've already created - it doesn't feel like they're striving to be anyone els anymore. Probably their most self-referential album.

>>64749706
The strings are what really make the album imo. Normally I might think that they would come off as corny or cheesy, but they're just dissonant and "grey" enough to work for me.

Also surprised by how seamlessly they coalesce with the electronic elements and heavy bass. Very thoughtfully composed.
>>
>>64749718

Not really. What with mediocrity being in the middle (medi - medium, mediocre - neither good nor bad) its has no opposite, unlike virtuosity and novelty which are polar and therefore can have opposites.

Mediocrity is the hub around which everything else spins and evolves, while it remains unchanged.
>>
>>64736569
It really is a beautiful album but my main problem is that some parts (especially towards the end) feel dragged out.
>>
>>64736620
yup, I didn't like it not even one bit -__-
>>
>>64750016
That's one of my favorite parts of it - how wandering ad meandering (in a good way) it is. However I can definitely see how someone wouldn't like that aspect though.
>>
Why can't people just shut up and enjoy music for what it is....
Besides, did anyone got an acurate interpretaion of the title yet?
"Moon shaped pool"?
What does it mean?
>>
>dude I can't enjoy music unless the band is obscure
>they aren't even that innovative, 0/10 album is ass now
>plebs like this, I'm patrician therefore I have I conclude it sucks
This thread rn

Just listen and if you like the music it's good. Not that hard
>>
>>64738287
based jeff magnum old faggit laying down the law on the plebes
>>
>>64736569
well there are only a limited number of ways you can purposely do the polar opposite of "creep" ithout it getting stale. Clearly we have hit that point.
>>
>>64736569
>Feels like radiohead totally sold out.

Of course they did.

The only show they're playing Canada this year is a $300 corporate festival. What happened to the tent?

1 album every 5 years, it's obvious they've broken up and are just doing it for the fans at this point.
>>
this thread is fucking cancer and you're all faggots with shitty opinions
>>
>>64736766

Daydreamer is a full rip off of Vincent Gallo - "When"
>>
>>64750939
I'm trying to figure it out myself right now and I can't grasp it. Haven't even finished my first listen to the album though.

Feel like I'll enjoy this album a lot more at midnight when my emotions are at peak and i'm a big baby bitch lol
>>
>>64751941

They're the Gen-X stones, they're at the All That You Can't Leave behind part of their career.

Think of it this way,if it was 2000 you'd be expecting a band from 1985 to be putting out relevant work. The well is dry be thankful you can still see them play Fake Plastic Trees live.
>>
>>64747118
Talking Heads are shit.
>>
Aside from Daydreaming, which despite being the weakest track is slowly growing on me, I think it's one of the best things they've ever done and it has mass appeal as well, which was the most unexpected aspect of it for me after TKoL
>>
>Hear Burn the Witch
>Coldplayshitstringswankpopawful
>Hear AMSP
>MFW Burn the Witch is one of the best tracks one there.

I genuinely enjoy Radiohead as well. It's just their most average to date bar Pablo Honey.
>>
Kid A >= Amnesiac > In Rainbows > HTTT > AMSP > OK Computer > The Bends > Pablo Esobar

Not a huge of fan of Radiohead pre-2000.
>>
>>64752211
Burn the Witch is actually my least favorite. Not trying to be one of "those people" but the album is a real grower. Less immediate.
>>
>>64752211

Pablo has a a hit. Creep and Anyone can play guitar. two tracks better than di album
>>
>>64752225
Forgot TKOL

Would put after between Bends and Pablo.
>>
>>64752086

I disagree with that. I think AMSP is a natural progression from the last two albums, and displays a greater compositional maturity than any of their other albums. It's less an album of change and more one of refinement but in all honesty I think that's been the case for the band post-Amnesiac. The well sounded more dry to me on TKOL - they were playing with new techniques but it never sounded like an honest leap forward for their established style, a lot of those songs could easily have stood with Amnesiac's more left field offerings. I think AMSP remembers some of those techniques on occasion while further expanding upon what they were doing on In Rainbows, which already was a stronger, more focused realization of the Amnesiac sound. They aren't changing the game anymore, they haven't for several albums, but they are doing what they do with more skill than ever.
>>
>>64736569
Yeah, it's one of their worst
>>
>>64752237
Yeah, I get that vibe from it. I've only listened to it about 3-4 times but I feel as if there should be more? Maybe it feels too short?
>>
>>64752345
I get what you mean by that - it's hard to believe that it's 52/53 minutes long. The second half is def more drawn out and measured (though I've seen some people criticizing that). Emotionally, I like how ambiguous it feels - for me it's not as "doom and gloom" as people are making it out to be. Sure it's melancholy, but there's also this nervous and gnawing feeling behind it, and that juxtaposed with how pretty it is it makes an interesting listening experience.
>>
Best album since Kid A
>>
File: 1458526875046.jpg (7 KB, 244x219) Image search: [Google]
1458526875046.jpg
7 KB, 244x219
>>64738287
>10/10
>>
>>64736728
this is one of radiohead's most tuneful and catchiest albums though

people talking about this record fucking confuse my brain, it's like we've all heard a completely different album from one another.
>>
>ITT: The same faggots that have been hating on RH since Amnesiac have come together for another circle jerk.
>>
>>64752334
Was it just me or was the album filled with melodic throwbacks?
>>
I'm honestly starting to think that RH in general and Thom in particular are looking for a more complete artistic experience. I've greatly enjoyed the latest music videos they have been putting out. And I feel like I enjoy the songs more in that context.
>>
>>64748938
t. plebeian
>>
>>64750939
One interpretation I've heard is that it's referring to global warming - melting ice caps raise oceans and turn the Earth into a moon-shaped pool. Makes sense to me, considering Thom's views.
>>
Boring as shit and sad as fuck.

Radiohead have always gotten the reputation of being depressing music. I've not always agreed with that, but I do here. The album is as gloomy and bleak as anything I've ever heard.

Burn the Witch and Daydreaming are the two best tracks and those both came out early. The Numbers is pretty decent. The rest is just dullsville. Very flat sounding and too much echo. The best songs on this album are nothing great. Even though The King of Limbs was half shit, at least it has two or three memorable songs worth going back to. A Moon Shaped Pool (terrible name, btw) has nothing that makes me want to listen to it again. Such a fucking downer to listen to.
>>
>>64757089
>Implying the build up of Tinker Tailor from electronic to alternative to the orchestra is boring and not the most interesting thing Radiohead has done in years
>>
>>64738059
Yeah, interesting thought. However, the album is a reference to global warming. If we let the polar ice caps melt, the earth will become "A Moon Shaped Pool". Still interesting though. Love the album still. Ful Stop, Indetikit, The Numbers, all awesome.
>>
>>64738287
yes
>>
>>64757089

I'd say Kid A through HTTT are gloomier still, especially HTTT. Now that's a real downer of an album - the happiest that album gets is Sail To The Moon, a.k.a. "maybe future generations won't be this fucked...maybe". That all said, I'm of the complete opposite reception - bring on the doom and gloom. Make me feel sad, I fucking love it.
>>
>drop their rock routes for classical
>sold out
pick one
>>
>>64738287
First day on /mu/? That's basically every thread, edgy contrarians saying dumb opinions
>>
yeap, can't swallow it. not a good album.
>>
I think it might be my favorite after Kid A
>>
>This is a foul tasting medicine
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.