[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caladan Brood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Caladan Brood.jpg (51 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
Caladan Brood.jpg
51 KB, 500x372
Who are Shield Anvil and Mortal Sword? I've heard rumors that they're members of another metal band. This would explain their mysterious anonymity, and how they managed to come out of nowhere, produce the single greatest atmospheric black metal album of all time and then disappear just as quickly without taking any credit. Are there any /mu/sicians with info on Caladan Brood's identity and if they'll ever make another album?
>>
>>64706933
They're a Summoning tribute band; and Protector&Silenius both have a dozen side-projects so I wouldn't put it past them to start a tribute band to their own band
>>
>>64706998
lol I don't that's true
>>
do you really think you'll get a good response here?

and I have no idea despite loving their music, I'm sure that they are in other bands that are known, start with black metal out of Utah, if you can find a band with vocals similar to the vocals from Caladan Brood you've probably found one of them.
>>
>>64707022
/mu/ is where I heard the rumor that they were members of other bands. Seems like a reasonable place to start investigations.
>>
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Gallowbraid/3540314529#band_tab_members

I have a strong feeling it's this dude
>>
is this shit literally ripped off from the malazan book of the fallen?
>>
>>64707429
>ripped off

Why are you gay?
>>
>>64707429

Yes
>>
>>64707396
Well shit.. maybe. But that's only one dude. Who is the other?
>>
>>64706933

>single greatest atmospheric black metal album of all time

Nigga you trippin
>>
>>64707620
name a better one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.