[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums you initially judged and put off to the side for awhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Albums you initially judged and put off to the side for awhile because of the cover, but then you finally got around to listening to it and it blew you away.
>>
File: 1462741765010.jpg (568 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462741765010.jpg
568 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>64697610
looks like some shitty yung lean ironic garbage
>>
>>64697723
it is
>>
>>64697723
Yeah that's what I thought until I heard it
>>
>>64697723
winner winner chicken diner
>>
>>64697723
that's basically his aesthetic but it's actually worth just ignoring the fact that he's an ironic SADBOYS4LIFE memer or whatever the fuck he's supposed to be because his voice is actually incredible
wish he'd go out and get some better production and drop the shitty image but what can you do
>>
File: dk.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
When I was a kid, I was into punk rock but there was no fast internet/big brother or anyone to guide me. I had "heard of" the dead kennedys but never heard them.

When I saw this record at the store, I thought, "oh it's gonna be some metal growling type shit" and didn't buy it

Didn't actually get into the band until I finally heard them on Tony Hawk Pro Skater, and I was like "God dammit, this is fucking great"
>>
File: MI0002433952.jpg (40 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
MI0002433952.jpg
40 KB, 400x397
How stupid was I?
>>
>>64697610
'Leaving' is a better album. Black silk sucks minus 'Without You'(his best song by faaaar)
>>
The album cover looks like something a weebo would have for a anime profile picture.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.