[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else find enjoyment in watching his reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: reviewerman.jpg (47 KB, 791x441) Image search: [Google]
reviewerman.jpg
47 KB, 791x441
does anyone else find enjoyment in watching his reviews
>>
>>64696863
unless he does one on Radiohead I dont care
>>
No anyone that makes videos of "this is me reacting to thing" deserves to be put to death and he is no exception.
>>
>reviews
>>
>>64696957
but it's entertaining to watch him dance and scream
>>
>>64697051
>haha look at this big black man basically doing a modern day minstrel show so funne XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
I watched his "best albums of 2015" and pretty much every album he described as a "damn good album". That and the weekend was #2 for him.

Cannot take seriously.
>>
>>64697141
i know he's simple as fuck but there's something satisfying in watching someone reacting that way to music
>>
>>64697051
It was the first time I saw it, but every video is pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>64697141

>I'm such a cynic, am I cool yet guys?

Basically you. Grow up.
>>
>>64697282
i loved his bullet 2 heaven video though
>>
File: disgust2.jpg (1 MB, 4500x5000) Image search: [Google]
disgust2.jpg
1 MB, 4500x5000
>>
I watch his videos because they're fun. I don't take his reviews seriously.
>>
>>64696863
first time I saw him he was pretty funny, joke gets old after a few minutes though
>>
>>64697308
What if I genuinely want to enjoy things but I'm neurologically incapable?
>>
>>64696863
I unironically loved his TLOP review

I was fucking rolling during Fade. "THAT'S HOW YOU END A FUCKING ALBUM"
>>
>>64696863
Garbage
>>
>>64697231
you're not suppose to take him seriously numbnuts
>>
>>64697236
>>64698761
yeah, this.
its fun to watch a guy react to music the same way you react to other kind of music, really warms my heart seeing the dude enyoing the fuck out of the music he likes
>>
>>64697141
grow up you fucking nerd
>>
>>64696863
Who
>>
Find him hilarious and fun to watch. His Speeding Bullet To Heaven vid is great.
>>
>>64699697
perfectly put
>>
literally who
>>
>>64697394

I do too. I think it was a better pan than Fantano's
>>
>>64697051
i also love to watch gorillas dance and scream, good thing there are zoos for that
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.