[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized that your a talentless hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461939473723.jpg (504 KB, 2000x1189) Image search: [Google]
1461939473723.jpg
504 KB, 2000x1189
Where were you when you realized that your a talentless hack and you will have to abandon you're music career and accept the fact that only the best of the best succeed in music
>>
>implying anyone here has even tried

Most people here can't play any instruments, and those that do either do cover songs exclusively, write shitty ditties on an acoustic to impress girls, or just want to collect guitars to show off on /gg/.
>>
>>64655720
being a talentless hack actually helps if you want to success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH41vPVIVP0

almost 6 mil views. No talent whatsoever
>>
>>64655809
i think the worst thing about this is somehow that chord progression.
>>
>>64655720
Beautiful picture OP
>>
>>64655720
I was in my bathroom taking a shit. I had an epiphany and realized this was never going to happen. I quit and haven't felt as good as I feel now in a long time.
>>
>Giving up

Reminder that Bill Withers was middle aged when he was discovered.
>>
>>64655884
>not giving up
Remember that 98% of artists will never gain any kind of exposure
>>
>>64655949
>>64655884
meanhwile shitty punk, rock bands gets gigs all the time because muh local scene
>>
>>64655949

That's because 98% of artists don't actually do the important thing for becoming exposed (hint: it has nothing to do with any artistic ability).

If you spend as much time making connections as you do practicing, you would actually expose. Most artists nowadays think that being unique or creative is even remotely important. It's not. In fact, it might be the least important thing.
>>
Honestly as soon as I reached adulthood.
>>
>>64655949
This.
It's like the college dropout debate, they always shout muh Bill Gates, but most of them are doomed to be mediocre
>>
>>64655720
>your a talentless hack
>abandon you're music career

How did you fuck this up twice?
>>
I haven't because it was never meant to be a career. It's a fun hobby and I enjoy performing when I get the chance.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.