[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason, Warner Bros executives come to you to help them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Space Jam 2.jpg (104 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
Space Jam 2.jpg
104 KB, 600x824
For some reason, Warner Bros executives come to you to help them design the Space Jam 2 soundtrack

What songs and artists do you pick?
>>
Let's start a music chain
Reply to this post with the lyrics
COME ON AND SLAM
>>
>R
jejd
>>
People are going to suggest a bunch of 90s music even though they'd obviously want to go with contemporary stuff
>>
>>64589688

"Sosa Wilt Chamberlain" by Chief Keef
>>
>>64589688
An hour and a half of ITAOTS on repeat
>>
Smash Mouth - All Star
>>
Orchestral version of the original Space Jam theme
>>
chopped and screwed version of the original Space Jam theme
>>
>>64590090
...with Kendrick rapping on top of it.
Then in come some moody jazz brass instruments and some vocals from Anna Wise. Featuring Thundercat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU

This but with Kendrick, Joey Bada$$, Freddie Gibbs, and Earl.
>>
PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
>>
>>64590121
then all the fun is sucked out of it

>>64590364
>Joey Badass

as if he's culturally relevant

>freddie gibbs

same

>earl

Because when I think "fun" I think Earl I DONT LIKE SHIT Sweatshirt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.