[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wheres the fuckin leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg (101 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg
101 KB, 300x300
wheres the fuckin leak
>>
Are you a plumber?
>>
0.6%
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 480x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 480x525
Leave it to me.
>>
>>64573854
>rape music

no thanks
>>
In light of recent events, listening to Swans is highly problematic
>>
>>64573870
this made me laugh more than it should've
>>
>>64573891
>>64573915
Am I missing something?
>>
>>64573968
yes you are newfag
>>
>>64573958
I'm glad
>>
>>64573976
Care to fill me in, or are you just going to be a faggot hipster about it?
>>
>>64573915
>>64573968
>>64573976
>>64573977
>>64573987
good thread
>>
>>64573987
Are you serious? He was accused of rape my Larkin Grimm online. She never went to the police about it though and she started deleting stuff when it was obvious she was bullshitting.
The situation is almost forgotten now and it's back to the same old; Larkin posting "smash the patriarchy" crap on her twitter and Gira not giving a fuck.
>>
>>64573987
Michael Gira was accused of rape by a former musical partner. We still don't know the truth, probably never will since both the accusations and the defense are far from being 100% conclusive, and the two people ITT calling it rape music and "problematic" are shitposters who like to pretend that they are SJWs.
>>
>>64573987
some bitch Gira worked with accused him of raping her a few months ago. she had nothing to back up her claim and it was quickly forgotten.
>>
>>64574006
>>64574012
>>64574027
Ah. Thanks for the knowledge.

I'd say that if she's a feminazi, she deserves rape, but I suppose that's kinda the ultimate validation for them, and they'd wear that shit like a badge of honor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.