[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100 songs with the lyric "slug"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Slug.jpg (20 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Slug.jpg
20 KB, 590x350
The aim of this thread is to name 100 songs that feature a certain word.

This thread's word is:
Slug(s)

Starting us off with Bodies - Parquet Courts
>>
>>64560135
Slug bait, can't wait.
>>
U2 - Slug
>>
>>64560279
damn i was gonna say that
>>
>>64560135
The Ramones - Slug
>>
>>64560135
DJ Khaled with Gold Slugs
>>
File: 1410975009883.jpg (84 KB, 391x310) Image search: [Google]
1410975009883.jpg
84 KB, 391x310
SLUG?
>>
Madvillain- Strange Ways
>slug through the vest
>>
>>64560135
Used to have slugs coming out in my kitchen at night. First time I noticed, a big fat one was right under the handle of my fridge and I grabbed into it in the dark. Wasn't until a few seconds in the light that I noticed what it was and got grossed the fuck out. Then looked around me and there were black spots all over the kitchen. Actually it was one other large one beside the one under the handle, and a lot of smaller ones. I think it was a family gathering. Was lucky not to have stepped into one. Thought it was a prank by my flatmate cause it was right after halloween but nah. I grabbed a knife and shoveled them all outside. Then they'd keep coming at 3 in the morning, like they knew what the least likely time for them to be discovered was. Little did they know I often stay up at night to watch hockey (I'm in Europe) so during the intermission I'd check for the fuckers and for quite a while they kept coming until it was only a couple once every few weeks. Then I moved out because of that and also my room was depressing with no windows. The only animal crawling around in my kitchen now is our kitty cat. I much prefer that.
/coolstory
>>
Lil Ugly mane - Slugs
>>
>>64560135
Can The Mollusk count because slugs are mollusks?
>>
File: 429620.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
429620.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
Here's an entire death metal album about slugs, according to Metallum you've got at least 3 uses of the word, and probably more on their other albums, since that's the only thing they write songs about
>>
>>64560698
beat me 2 it
>>
>>64561026
Can we include any song with "animal" in because slugs are animals?
>>
File: 1410974299125.jpg (94 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1410974299125.jpg
94 KB, 500x342
SLUG?
>>
Lil Ugly Mane - Slugs
>>
Grauzone - Eisbar
>>
mumdance and riko - big slug
>>
Black Flag - Salt on a Slug
>>
The Growlers - Salt on a Slug
>>
Radiohead - Slug
>>
>>64560135
About 16 so far. We're gonna make it.
>>
slug christ says his own name in practically every single song of his

that's like 30 on the pile
>>
Yes - Life on a Slug's back
>>
The Smashing Pumpkins - Like 30 Slugs on a Pile
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM
THOSE SLUGS KNOW THEY CAN'T CATCH ME
>>
>>64561026
Just stick to the slugs big boy
>>
>>64560135
The radio heads - strawbery slugz 4eva.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7NmfUsGLw
>>
>>64560135
Bodies made of is a god tier track
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0U1UN4P9Mnw
>>
>>64560968
This skeeves me out because I used to be afraid of slugs when I was a kid.
>>
Immortal Technique - Dance With the Devil

>They told him any motherfucking coward can sell drugs
>Any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs
>>
>>64560135
Buckethead - Albino Slug
>>
Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom

>those slugs know they can't catch me
>>
File: vroomvroom.webm (3 MB, 848x346) Image search: [Google]
vroomvroom.webm
3 MB, 848x346
>>64564502
lol. Charli is taking over, i cant even escape her just browsing the front page - and i love it.
>>
Blood, Slugs, Sticks and Stones - And And And
Slug 'n Mop - Dopefight
Forget Me (Feat. Slug) - Oliver Hart
>>
Nas I Gave You Power
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.