[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coldplay is pretty good. Don't know why you guys hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 500x353
Coldplay is pretty good. Don't know why you guys hate them?
>>
>>64557977
>posts a picture of muse
Bait
>>
>>64558034
Have my kids.
>>
"This sounds like Coldplay lmao"
-Normie to me over Facebook
>>
>>64557977

Why would Thom ever let such a tall guy in his band? Looks silly
>>
Because they're popular.

/thread
>>
No joke

Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends is a fire album. No bad tracks at all
>>
If Coldplay made this song /mu/ would hate it
>>
>>64558259
>uses facebook
>not a normie

B'okay.
>>
>>64558370
Coldplay doesn't have the talent to make this song.
>>
Listen to more music you fucking idiots.
>>
>>64557977
what song of coldplay is similar to burn the witch?
>>
>>64558353
>fire
Delete yourself
>>
>>64558443
none. these faggots probably haven't heard enough music so they think viva la vida was the first and only pop album to have a orchestra
>>
>>64558504
wow, /mu/ shows why it's filled with cancerigenous normies again
>>
>>64558410
Yes they Do. They choose not to use it.

>>64558443
It sounds A LITTLE like Viva La Vida era tracks.
It's miles above VLV though
>>
Honestly I actually like Coldplay, Viva la Vida and Prospekt's March are just decent listens.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>64558353
I was gonna troll but I actually agree. Viva La Vida was good.
>>
parachutes and rush of blood are the only albums that don't sound like the worst level of mailed-it-in pop bs, you guys all 15 years old or what
>>
A true music fan appreciates artists who challenge the listener and take risks, and /mu/ should do everything they can to push away people who don't. Coldplay is the most risk-free rock band in history. They can't even work with Eno or go pop unless they're time-tested strategies that are proven to work.
>>
>>64559185
Shut up David Bowie.
>>
>>64557977
Songs to wet your bed to. Vocalist has the most boring voice.
>>
At least Nickelback is a band people feel passionate about. Coldplay's own fans on here can't muster up anything besides "pretty good".
>>
>>64559185
lol and radiohead isnt far away from them

Strawberry swing is a better song than any Radiohead song Ive ever heard
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.