[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular opinion I feel like Radiohead is just trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1ddjyxj.jpg (1023 KB, 2228x2203) Image search: [Google]
1ddjyxj.jpg
1023 KB, 2228x2203
ITT: Unpopular opinion

I feel like Radiohead is just trying too hard on Burn the witch. Thom's voice isn't doing it for me.
>>
I think the drum machine sounds bland compared to everything else. It doesnt match the intensity of the strings. I would have preferred real drums
>>
>>64557935
Shut up
>>
i feel the same as op. hoping this isnt on the album but is like just a little one off fling
>>
>>64557935
you are entitled to that opinion
>>
i suddenly dislike it
>>
File: oFkev2u.jpg (141 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
oFkev2u.jpg
141 KB, 472x472
>>64559999
You are entitled to those quads
>>
>>64559999
dem quads btw
>>
this song is not up to the standard i hold for radiohead, theres no moxy kid
>>
>>64560058
its just one song from the album, its no masterpiece but I'm holding backcriticism
>>
>>64560117
are you sure it's even from the album? Maybe it was released as a single because it doesn't sound like the rest of the album.
>>
>>64557935
I am listening to BTW in loops since it came out, I just can't listen to anything else. I've become addicted to the song.
>>
The Cure is just as bad as The Smith
>>
The song fucking sucks, and I'm a huge Radiohead stan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HA6kS5WeYw

This song is the same level of quality. This fucking song. Fuck you and your dead eye, Thom. Don't come back if you're going to make Muse-tier Spectre theme songs.
>>
how is that an unpopular opinion if everywhere I go I see people saying it
>>
I don't see how they're trying any harder than they did on HTTT, and that's my favorite album of theirs.
>>
-Weak ass verse melody -- unmemorable
-Lame drums and terrible stock electronic hi hat
-Dissonant tease at the end doesn't last long enough
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.