[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you learned browsing /mu/ that you didn't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461777259078.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1461777259078.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
What have you learned browsing /mu/ that you didn't know before you got here?
>>
My taste in music is shit.
>>
>>64423860
You're a faggot and my taste in music while limited, happens to get a lot of praise.
>>
>>64423860
People unironically think Kanye West is good
>>
The subject was faggots
>>
Japan is more than J-Pop and that might just be it.
>>
That a lot of people are REALLY conceited about their music interests
>>
>>64423936
Yeah, this. Also learned that he's decent sometimes.
>>
Music is awful
>>
>>64424101
True. Bands like Natural milk, Swans and death grips are always highly praised here and is considered the best. Those band suck.
>>
>>64423882
this desu
>>
File: bat.png (533 KB, 434x716) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
533 KB, 434x716
>>64424101
>listens to music
>>
>>64423946
How's it going, Gil?
>>
That, despite the rules, the majority of people who browse/post on this board are under 18.
>>
>>64423860
that /mu/ has no idea what its talking about and I don't know why I come here.
>>
>>64423860
Been here for over six years.

>Different genres are meant to be enjoyed in different ways (i.e: the type of pleasure you gain from a post-rock crescendo is different from that of a fire hip hop verse)
>You can't definitively call one genre/album more "mature" than another, and comparing albums from different genres directly is next to impossible
>Your musical preferences are always changing, so getting a music related tattoo is a BAD idea.
>some people (especially teenagers) will "dislike" an album simply for the sake of being "contrarian"
>>
>>64423860
that people who at least care about music enough are somewhat decent folks overall albeit shitty tastes and opinions
>>
>>64423860

Burzum is a lot more popular than i though
>>
Wiggers and narcissists are at pandemic levels
>>
That 4chan is way more leftist than I thought. /mu/ is practically tumblr
>>
the terms "acquired taste" and "cognitive dissonance" can be used interchangeably
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.