[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Kasabian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kasa.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2309) Image search: [Google]
kasa.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2309
>>
>>
I used to listen to them all the time in High School, West Ryder was a personal GOAT for the longest time.

48:13 was the biggest fucking let down though.
>>
>>64411930
>>
I'M ON IT
GET ON IT
THE TROOPS ARE ON FIRE
>>
who gives a shit?
>>
>>64411954
Was that an answer to my question?
>>
>>64411954
The OP, obviously
Are you dumb?
>>
What happened to Starsailor? What happened to Kings of Leon? What happened to The Strokes? What happened to all those ten-a-penny nu-alt samey bands from the mid 2000s?
>>
>>64411965
>>64411966
WHO GIVES A SHIT?
>>
>>64411981
you shouldn't compare them to Kasabian, especially their first 3 albums.

>>64411939
that's true.
West Ryder is still a really underrated psych rock release, gems like Swarfiga or Secret Alphabets are GOAT. and the title track is amazing, too. Maybe it's my attachment to music I used to listen 5-6 years ago, but I think they are great, really.
>>
ONE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.