[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this album worth the 3 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 10_700_700_169_magfields_69.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
10_700_700_169_magfields_69.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
Is this album worth the 3 hours?
>>
>>64380293
No
>>
No, if you want my honest opinion
>>
>>64380293
i wouldn't listen to it all in one sitting
>>
>>64380307
>>64380315
any highlights to it?
>>
It definitely is. You'll find some real gems and end up keep coming back for more. Give it a shot.
>>
yes I'd say for the artistic integrity. Besides that its mostly good songs (just don't listen to washington dc).
>>
Listen to it in chunks. That's the recommended way to experience the album. Treat each disc as it's own album and let each one grow on you before moving onto the next one.
>>
>>64380750
this
>>
>>64380750
Yes, each partial album is worth a separate hour, but the whole isn't worth 3. Like even Wagner's operas have intermissions,
>>
It's some of the most beta stuff I've ever heard by I indulge in it after a breakup
>>
>>64380750
The only disc worth listening to is the first. The second and third have way too much filler.
>>
File: 1461256180744.png (252 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461256180744.png
252 KB, 600x800
This is the most rockist thread I have ever seen.
>>
>>64380351
It's worth it, but maybe not in one sitting.

Imo it goes 3 > 1 > 2 so all the best stuff is in the back. If you like creative lyricism, cheesy lo-fi 90s synths, and irony, you'll probably love this.
>>
>>64380703
>>64380443
These OP, seriously my favorite album ever. Arguably the best in the last 15 years.
>>
>>64380443
>>64380703
>>64381804
These desu. But not for first listen. You'll probably just get tired of it and end up disliking the whole package at the end. Go one volume at a time, then when you feel like you sufficiently like each album, sitting down for three hours and jamming to them all is really easy.

This is one of my favourite albums of all time. Give it a very fair swing, OP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.