[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A good percentage of my adult, male acquaintances are helplessly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60 KB, 480x360
A good percentage of my adult, male acquaintances are helplessly obsessed with Yung Lean. I feel like this is the result of residual Death Grips hype, which I think is appropriate. "meme rap", but noise rock & electronic experimentation and influence make them a unique group. They contribute innovation and creative influence to the music community. Post-The Powers that B, they were all just itching to become obsessed with something. Before discovering DG, they were somewhat into OFWGKTA, but it was nothing compared to their recent repeated dedication to the traumatizingly apathetic droll that is Yung Lean. I ask you, why? They even call themselves "Sad Boys" consistently, non sarcastically. It's really cringy. How do I help them? They are starting to become influenced by the #aesthetics
>>
File: 1461626372995.png (151 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1461626372995.png
151 KB, 426x333
>>
>>64368941
like, the current yung lean? the nail painting blue haired dress-wearing lean?

disgusting, unfriend immediately
>>
File: 1420407623348.cached.jpg (394 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1420407623348.cached.jpg
394 KB, 2000x1333
>>64368941
>>
>>64369026
I saw that music video where he was wearing that hoodie with cat ears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bPaUAww-0

You approve of the "old" Yung Lean?
>>
>>
>>64368941
Nottry and dictate their tasted.
Show them some new music and see if they like it, but don't be "that guy" who has to say
"hey guys, you really shouldn't listen to that, this music is way better"
>>
>>64368941
Nottry and dictate their tasted.
Show them some new music and see if they like it, but don't be "that guy" who has to say
"hey guys, you really shouldn't listen to that, this music is way better"
>>
>>64371495
>>64371490
Don't try*
And why the hell did it get posted twice?
>>
yung leans total shit he's just another one of those faggy fads
>>
>im going to go and ask people on an anonymous anime image board about my friend because secretly i feel superior to them :)

>>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.