[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've always wanted to be in a band since you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: wPtsw.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wPtsw.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>tfw you've always wanted to be in a band since you were 15
>tfw 22 and still haven't fulfilled that dream

Any other /mu/ related feels welcome.
>>
>>64348797
Yeah me too but I'm now NEARLY 26 but It's never too late to follow ur dreamszzzz
>>
You're fucking with me right? My first band was when I WAS 15. Its really not that hard.
>>
>>64348824

I couldn't afford an instrument + lessons until way into college, and hell if my parents were going to pay for that shit as a teenager.
>>
Any recommendations for music to listen to as I kill myself?

I just watched this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwT1Ol3nY0

and decided the only cure to this sadness is the zoplicone and vodka on the table but I want to listen to something beautiful as I go out
>>
>>64348824
Shits hard when you don't have any friends and most of your interactions with other people involve talking about STEM related shit. Hopefully I can meet other people who are into music when I take my music elective.
>>
>>64348859
that is so sad but i love how the family doesnt give up, i think if anything they also have a gift - its amazing to think they can both simultaneously experience the senses yet are distinct separate entities

they can both see through each others eyes i mean jesus christ

thats nuts
>>
>>64348797
literally me
>>
>>64348797
>>64348930
samefag
>>
File: fuwefc.gif (50 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fuwefc.gif
50 KB, 480x270
There aren’t any lovely ladies where I live that are hip-hop heads. It’s a real problem. I have to eventually move somewhere else if I’m ever going to find a wife I can cuddle with on the couch while listening to Dilla…passing a big ass kush blunt back and forth. I need this in my life.
>>
>>64349027
nah you don't that'd suck, cause she wouldnt even be into dilla she'd be lying it'd just be a facade and you'd argue about dumb shit all the time related to hip hop and shed end up smoking more weed than you and she'd probably have a paranoid episode and maybe ge tsectioned

what you need is a girl you can then convert into a hip hop head not just a girl already into hip hop trust me son, you dont need a certain type of girl in your life, you just need a laid back girl whos like "yeah whatever" u know whta im sayin son
>>
literally all you need to be in a band is friends and instruments
do you not have any friends, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x214
>>64348859
>>
>>64349071
>>64348868
>>
I have been trying to start a band since my 19th. 3 years later, I still haven't found a place to jam and rehearse. Fuck living in The Netherlands dude.
>>
>tfw the only thing I was extremely passionate about was the double bass but my school shut down orchestra and my family was way too poor to buy me my own

It's been like 10 years and I still get really sad about it
>>
I was in highschool band which is good enough for me. Although thanks to the bitch ass teacher and cunt section leader a lot of us got fucked over.
>>
start a project on your own mate
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.