[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ is pathetic. I'm leaving before this piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: beyonce.lemonade.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
beyonce.lemonade.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
/mu/ is pathetic.

I'm leaving before this piece of shit gets BNM for the sake of pandering (thanks Conde Nast), and people turn this into the next MBDTF. At least that album was ambitious and more than shitty pop-R&B released by someone who can't even produce any of her own shit.

To those of you actually exploring new music (that Pitchfork and other shitty review sites don't tell you to like), have fun. I can't deal with this anymore.
>>
okay? why do you think we care about you leaving?
>>
>>64300017
t. anally perturbed poptimist
>>
>>64300017
I care

Go easy brOP
>>
haha yeah
>>
>>64300017
I care because this guy actually has some perspective, and people like him make this board a better place.

>>64299999
>>64300000
>>
what will p4k give lemonade place your bets here

im thinking an 8.3
>>
>>64300114
9.0 BNM
>>
Do people even care about P4K anymore? I see people complaining about P4K more than people droning P4K these days. Even if your tastes somewhat line up with what P4K rates highly you're called a drone even if you don't go there at all.
>>
oh no goodbye u seem to know a lot about music so it will be sad to see u go
>>
>>64300159
>Do people even care about P4K anymore?
Yes

>I see people complaining about P4K more than people droning P4K these days.
That is the exact opposite of not caring

>Even if your tastes somewhat line up with what P4K rates highly you're called a drone even if you don't go there at all.
That's the spread of their influence

It's not a scientific fact, but if you really think that you can exist in this world and be entirely independent of their influence, you have a lot to learn about how you work, how the world works, and what music is
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (238 KB, 816x1356) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
238 KB, 816x1356
>>64300260
>That is the exact opposite of not caring
Well yeah, it's the equivalent of this picture.

>but if you really think that you can exist in this world and be entirely independent of their influence, you have a lot to learn about how you work, how the world works, and what music is
Maybe, but there's a difference between listening to something because P4K rates it highly and liking things that P4K also likes.
>>
>>64300017
>being this much of a fucking drone
>>
9.3 BNM or else cuck bosses will appear racist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.