[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys noticed his music sounds like the animal crossing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: viper.png (106 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
viper.png
106 KB, 224x224
Have you guys noticed his music sounds like the animal crossing soundtrack?
>>
File: kkslider.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kkslider.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
I noticed it as I was listening to his album, and I started to imagine me, viper and all my friends in the animal crossing world, playing around
>>
Lol, aw, imagine like an animal crossing version of viper, like walking around catching bugs and fishing and stuff
>>
>>64300543
smoking crack and fucking underage white girls and stuff
>>
>>64300572
lfmao like in the game?
>>
>>64300543
Like his house in the game is still the smallest size, with like the shitty wood floor and stuff
>>
>>64300618
he's like trying to rob tom nook's store
>>
like when he's riding in the taxi with that cat he's saying all the mean answers
>>
lol like you're playing animal crossing with all your friends+viper and he's like shaking all the trees trying to get everyone stung by bees
>>
like he can't even get past the first part of the game cause he won't do tom nook's work
>>
he like gets mad and breaks his DS
>>
it does
>>
Is that instrument you hear through the whole album a theremin? that's the only instrument that makes that sound.
>>
Is viper fucking retarded
>>
>>64301375
viper is not fucking retarded
fucking retarded is viper
>>
>>64301375
>>64301402
guys, forreal though, I don't think we ever stop and think about it, like Viper and like gangster like Muck Rappers like these are like literally FUCKING RETARDED like do you ever just stop and comprehend how like actually fucking stupid they are
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 591x210) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37 KB, 591x210
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64303078
hes still wearing it?
>>
>>64303078
The "Hornace" of Death. He's on Day 2: Journey 1. He's building up tolerance to wear it indefinitely.
>>
>>64303078
Viper is the next hunter hunt hendrix
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
have you guys seen his wife's Twitter? it's fucking wild
>>
>>64303129
he keeps fucking restarting
>>
>>64303331
that's actually just sad. it was around the time /mu/ found her facebook i stopped being entertained by viper's shit
>>
>>64303331
damn those kids are ugly
>>
>>64300572
no you ruined it
>>
>>64303331
dayum, that is a true artist then. A man truly ahead of his time.
>>
>>64303331
So is Viper a comedian? Is his online persona fake? I dont get it. I always figured he was kind of slow or uneducated but he looks normal in pics with his kids.
>>
>>64303331
What about his wife's son's twitter?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.