[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>the prince
>>
Stupid OP, Elvis was The King. Mickey was just The King of Pop
>>
>>64261404
yeah and Whitney Houston was the queen of pop.

Therefore, Prince is The Prince Of Pop.

also, the prince is my favorite band
>>
>>64261431
Then why isn't -of the pop- then mentioned, and please gtfo,
>>
> all niggers
we wuz monarchy
>>
The Pedo
The Cokehead
The Squiggle
>>
>>64261575
Clever and funny comment.
>>
>>64261362
>>64261431
>Whitney Houston was the queen of pop.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whitney was a hack who couldn't write or produce. I hate it when idiots compare her to talented pop stars like Prince.
>>
Meh. The Queen is Madonna.
>>
>>64261404
Elvis sucks tho
>>
>>64261614
I'm literally quoting wikipedia

get your head out of your ass
>>
>>64261614
>compare her
No ones comparing them, you utter inbred mongoloid.
>>
>>64261723
>>64261762
Did I touch a nerve? Are you still sad that the cokehead is dead?
>>
Here's the same thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4fwdcc/the_king_the_queen_the_prince/

But of course they have le Freddie Mercury as the queen. The comments are pretty bad.
>>
>>64261800
I don't care about Whitney, just that you're a retard
>>
>>64261856
:^)
>>
>reinforcing the patriarchal, white-dominated binary royal system of kings and queens, princes and princesses with no consideration for titles for trans, asex, genderfluid, genderqueer or other nonbinary people

AYFKM FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
>>64261362
we were royals n shit
>>
>>64261404
Elvis is the king of rock
>>
>>64262062
Elvis is shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.