[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Famous musicians you've met thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1200x1800
Had to censor my face for 4chan, but I met Glenn Danzig a few hours before his show. He was actually a pretty nice guy
>>
>>64225440
u could stand to lose some pounds
>>
>>64225440
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffat cunt
>>
File: meandandy.jpg (100 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
meandandy.jpg
100 KB, 749x749
He's a cool guy.
>>
damn you've got them creepy little bitch hands
>>
>>64225473
the black guy's pull is so powerful he absorbed the fat off the white guy.
>>
I talked to Dax Riggs a bit after a show. Cool guy, if a little aloof and withdrawn.
>>
>>64225473
andy looks thoroughly disgusted
>>
>>64225440
I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I met Efrim outside of a GYBE show this year.

Just thanked him for what he did and told him his music ment a lot to me and has helped me a lot. He was really nice and seemed to actually enjoy the interaction instead of putting on a smile.

I shook his hand and left. didn't want to be the guy asking for a picture of autograph or something, especially knowing the kind of guy he is
>>
>>64225511
I was waiting to see who this would be posted about in this thread.
>>
>>64225705
Flying Lotus is the original pasta.
>>
File: Mark and ME.jpg (20 KB, 303x404) Image search: [Google]
Mark and ME.jpg
20 KB, 303x404
this is my and mark last sumer
>>
>>64225713
you look older than he is, what are you doing on /mu/
>>
>>64225478
he always looks like that lmao
>>
>>64225718
I'm not older then him and i like music, and music discussion
>>
>>64225713
mark and springsteen
>>
File: pitbull-may-meet-greet-5.jpg (311 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
pitbull-may-meet-greet-5.jpg
311 KB, 968x1296
can someone go out and look for Mark Hollis, I wanna see what he looks like
>>
>>64225746
i dunno if i should take that as a complement or not.
>>
>>64225754
>Pitbull's pitbuldge
>>
>>64225754
Dude holy fuck I'm so jealous. Brian Eno is a legend
>>
>>64225759
it's a compliment
>>
>>64225754
the world is a vampire
>>
>>64225793
Ok, ty then
>>
>>64225711
First I ever saw was Josh Homme
>>
>>64225808
kek, that would actually make sense
>>
>>64225808
>>64225711
grimes was the most realistic
>>
>>64225733
>music discussion
I thought that's what this place was for too at one time
>>
I met Kirko Bangz when the promotion company I work for brought him to Montana. There's a good chance I'll get to spend some time with Tyga as well when he come here in May.
>>
>>64225835
lmfao i didn't know they did hip hop shows in montana
>>
>>64225871
It's super new, like just started within the past couple years. There's A LOT of shitty local artists competing for spots in bars and clubs, but only one has made it as far as XM Radio
>>
>>64225832
You just need to stay away from any thread about that grimes girl and wife threads, and you probably can get a good discussion going
>>
File: the beach boys.jpg (95 KB, 938x939) Image search: [Google]
the beach boys.jpg
95 KB, 938x939
I met the beach boys last summer
>>
>>64225489

wtf are you talking about Zach is that skinny
>>
File: andy06.png (761 KB, 495x657) Image search: [Google]
andy06.png
761 KB, 495x657
>>64225939
>Zach
>>
>>64225901
did you tell mike to SMiLE
>>
File: gizzzzzz.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
gizzzzzz.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
>met pic related performing at festival
>asked her out
>found out she was dyke
>pinktriangle.mp3
>she was lovely
>>
>>64225988
shes a dyke?
>>
>>64225988
shes not gay bro, I asked her out and got her number, did it on a dare lol friggin looks like a dike
>>
>>64226012
ahahahahah

>In Australia, Barnett shares a home with her girlfriend of four years, the singer-songwriter Jen Cloher. The pair's romantic partnership doubles as a creative one: Barnett and Cloher run a small label called Milk! Records that Barnett founded in her bedroom, and in addition to the label, Barnett has played alongside Cloher as a guitarist and duettist. Well after Barnett's career took off, she still held on to her job tending bar at Northcote Social Club, a local spot where she and her friends perform a lot — she finally let it go, albeit with the reluctance of someone who knows the misery of being broke and is all too afraid that it might happen again.
>>
>>64226042
ahhhh fukk
yous tellin me I coulda had a treesome
shiiieet lord know im bout dat life, aha finna make dat hotline bling right bout now, nawimsayin?
>>
>>64225473
What'd y'all talk about
>>
>>64225988
>pinktriangle.mp3
>premium kek
sorry for you OP
>>
File: mu.jpg (207 KB, 1695x955) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
207 KB, 1695x955
>>64225988
>>
I met Lemmy once about ten years ago. His side project, The Headcats were opening for Dick Dale. He was hanging out by the video poker machine. I just smiled, shook his hand, and said, "Keep up the good work". True story.
>>
I met Lemmy once about ten years ago. His side project, The Headcats were opening for Dick Dale. He was hanging out by the video poker machine. I just smiled, shook his hand, and said, "hell be fine". True story.
>>
>>64225988
shes a qt
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.