[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Dumbfoundead? One of the most clever rappers i&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Opinions on Dumbfoundead? One of the most clever rappers i've ever heard, and on top of that he's one of the best upcoming battle rappers by far.

Shit's incredible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afF_UfAvREk
>>
>>64133298
Eh
>>
>>64133298
looks like he's wearing a fishnet bra
>>
i'm surprised whenever i learn that he's still around
i remember dude was a big youtube rapper like 6 years ago, he had that joint album with wax which was pretty neat
then i grew out of all of that shit and lost track of him, figured he'd just faded into nothingness like pretty much everyone else from that "scene" but he seems to keep popping back up lately
>>
Some of his best work imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCrEzLRjp0
>>
>>64133379
every suburban asian kid that smokes weed knows who he is
they'll never die out.
>>
King of one liners.
>>
His flow can be decent at times but the beats he uses are so plain, boring, and generic that listening to him is cringe worthy
>>
MELLOW YELLOW
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.