[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this album has the same metacritic score as Kid A Do ratings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>this album has the same metacritic score as Kid A

Do ratings mean nothing anymore?
>>
>>64083029
>Rating's
>EVER MEANING ANYTHING
>>
>>64083029
Kid A was really fucking mixed on release

Also the albums were released like 15 years apart

Also make your own judgements
>>
>>64083029
>5 reviews
besides who cares about metacritic
>>
it means blurryface is literally as good as kid A. it's not a hard question
>>
>>64083029
>Kid A
>Good
>>
>>64083200
woah, how contrarian, I wish I had a taste as good as yours!
>>
Metacritic is shit, I would've hoped you'd realize that by now
>>
>>64083029
use sputnikmusic you pleb
>>
>hear their song "Car Radio" for the first time from one of the threads a few days ago
>mfw
>>
i really dont like this band bc people praise the lyrics for some goddamn reason
its all just bland and overplayed
>>
>>64084175
>they ranked the bends over amnesiac

Also their top 10 is probably the worst top 10 i've ever seen

I hope you were joking about that site being good
>>
>>64083029
yes they do. the problem wiht you is that you think metacritic (a site that pools reviews from publications like buzzfeed and salon) has any credibility whatsoever

please please please do everyone in the world a favor and kill yourself in front of your parents
>>
>>64083066
this
it took some time for kid a to be considered an important album and have the reputation it has now.

and there's various other cases like that so you shouldn't really pay attention to metascores. plus most of major professional critics have shit opinions anyway.
>>
>>64084295
Good list desu
>>
>>64084295
much better than rym's top 10, imo.
>>
>>64083066
yeah, and heaven knows blurryface is going to be considered a joke 15 years from now
>>
Blurryface is literally the worst concept and the worst album to come out this fucking decade. Right next to that stupid album about legal marijuana and fucking Speeding Bullet to Heaven.

Literal white girl core
>>
>>64087122
How does it feel to have pleb tier opinions? Blurry face is fucking amazing thats why needle drop gave it a light 8
>>
>>64084295
Kicks the ass of rym's top 10 tbqh
>>
File: homer2.jpg (16 KB, 309x322) Image search: [Google]
homer2.jpg
16 KB, 309x322
>>64087170
he gave it a 4 u lil bich
>>
>>64083029
Kid A is garbage anyways
>>
>>64083029
>metacritic
>ever meaning anything
Topkek
>>
>>64087835
imma give u a 4 if u dont stfu
>>
>>64087926
kek
>>
>>64084245
I remember seeing it in a cringe thread a long time ago and thinking it was like all the other shitty songs in those threads that no one actually listens to. Then I saw the view count and was shocked.
>>
>>64084283
listen to some of their older songs (glowing eyes, friend please, forest, ect.) and you'll understand. their new stuff is shit, don't judge them on it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.