[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Morrissey will die in my lifetime When he does, I will grieve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Morrissey-017.jpg (51 KB, 400x596) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey-017.jpg
51 KB, 400x596
>Morrissey will die in my lifetime

When he does, I will grieve and wail like a mother who has lost her son.

No one as sincere as him is performing nowadays. Everything is crass and commercialized. Just nuke this shitty fucking world.
>>
>>64077187
>No one as sincere as him is performing nowadays. Everything is crass and commercialized. Just nuke this shitty fucking world.

lol i hope u guys die at the same time
>>
He was so handsome.
>>
>>64077187
I really like The Smiths but the dude is an asshole. I'll shrug over his death to be honest. I'll be more sad about Marr.
>>
It's time the tale were told...
Of how you took a child
And you made him old
>>
>>64077187
>dead morrissey
sounds great; how soon is now?
>>
>>64078146
I'd reel around Morrissey's fountain if ever given a chance. It pains me that someone so charming and smart is out of my reach.
>>
>>64078146
What he mean by this? Why did Scaruffi give that album such middle score?
>>
>>64078088
>>64078179
what makes him an asshole? calling out your unnecessary meat consumption? lol
>>
>>64078225
>"I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia." - Morrissey
dude is a right cunt
>>
>>64078254
i mean, both involve the exploitation of living beings...
a fur and snout doesn't erase pain and mental trauma
>>
>>64078254
why? because he made you uncomfortable in your habits?
>>
>>64078254
There's literally nothing wrong with pedophilia other than the social norms you follow. Oh, there is something wrong with it? Because you believe the child is a helpless victim? Sounds familiar doesn't it...
>>
>>64078088
youre a dorable
>>
>>64078254
Did he trigger you anon?

Can't handle differences in opinion, no matter their subjective and emotional reasoning?
>>
>>64078254
So because he cares about the life of animals other than humans and he compares it to something like pedophilia (which in all honesty is not as bad as the mass slaughter of animals for enjoyment) he's a "right cunt". I don't understand that line of thinking, anon.
>>
>>64078225
He shagged off his contemporaries just to look cool and takes light of national disasters just to talk about veganism.

Plus he takes all the credit for the Smiths' success when he wrote none of the music and only the lyrics. That's why his solo shit sucks.

Also Hatful of Hollow is their only good album.
>>
File: 1AzRCcO.jpg (31 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1AzRCcO.jpg
31 KB, 480x400
>>64078299
>>
>>64078215
The song is about oral sex.
>>
>>64078254
from an objective standpoint, eating animals is worse.
>>
>>64078422
>Objectivity while talking about morals
>>
>>64078482
If your morals prioritize the sexual innocence of a child over the life of a living creature you're a terrible person.
>>
>>64078254
he's right you pathetic cunt
>>
>>64078299
>>64078311
>>64078345
>>64078358
>>64078368
easy to comment as a single childless NEET; wait until your child gets sexually assaulted and see if you appreciate borrissey's sentiments still
>>
>>64078526
Wait until you're killed and see if you still love the taste of an animal's flesh.
>>
>>64078526
>this projecting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.