[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every. Fucking. Time. Music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: _ww.png (179 KB, 331x479) Image search: [Google]
_ww.png
179 KB, 331x479
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Music for this feel?
>>
The "I'm a complete faggot that doesn't use Soulseek to find something I could probably find on Google because my music taste isn't that obscure" album by the Spoonfeeders
>>
Old boots new dirt
>>
S O U L S E E K
O
U
L
S
E
E
K
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't use the archive for the download links but instead I read my old posts which got popular and had a lot of replies and hence I relive my glory days?
>>
>>64065082
same
>>
>>64065082
ye, or to see deleted shitposting threads
>>
>>64063567
Do you dl major label stuff on slsk? Does anyone ever get caught?
>>
File: 1458778174082.jpg (24 KB, 494x364) Image search: [Google]
1458778174082.jpg
24 KB, 494x364
>>64065381
>Does anyone ever get caught?
>>
>>64063372

Sometimes you are at fault and just need to buy music. Even if it doesn't support the artist, just buy the CD used if you really want the album.
>>
>>64065381
they arent going to give a fuck about a single person downloading music, music and film companies go after mass distributors.

Just a little bit of trivia, as far as I know nobody has ever been successfully prosecuted for piracy here in Australia.
>>
>>64065059
>>64063567

Soulseek requires you to actually get into piracy to get music. Soulseek wants you to be a mass contributor to music in order to download music. You will get in trouble for distributing your "A girl called eddy" album.
>>
>>64065528

>ISP is low on cash or having a bad day
>starts making DMCA claims on people that illegally download music, shows, and movies for money
>>
File: 1417194403230.jpg (40 KB, 789x960) Image search: [Google]
1417194403230.jpg
40 KB, 789x960
>>64065562
How would an ISP receive revenue for making DMCA claims? You know it costs money and time to actually find people pirating content right?
>>
>>64065512
isnt this just not true? cant you put any file into your upload folder to access other ones? as in you could put in a 20 second file of you breathing into a microphone and that would qualify you for the users that need you to share beforehand?
>>
>>64065512

I have never shared anything on Soulseek and I've never had trouble downloading anything off it.
>>
>>64065595

You get money for turning in criminals to FBI/authorities
>>
>>64065614

Downloads are usually less available for anyone who doesn't contribute. Your downloads are smaller and your searches yield less results.

>>64065606

You have to get good ratings for your uploads. If you get bad ratings, you won't be able to download much.
>>
>>64065639
really? I download like an album a day and I have like 3 albums by a local doom/punk outfit on there.

Am I just below the limit on how much you can dowload?
>>
>>64065082
I just look up memes to see other posts that have used them.
>>
>>64065639
what the fuck are you talking about? there's no rating system in soulseek. to my knowledge it's way to much trouble for the DMCA to get people in trouble on a P2P system like slsk. ive been downloading and uploading tons of music on slsk bareback off my isp with no vpn without any issues for about 5 months now.
>>
I use the archive mainly to see what people talked about something I'm hearing or about some artist I want to get into
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.