[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The Impossible Kid" hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AR-TIK.jpg (468 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
AR-TIK.jpg
468 KB, 1024x1024
>inb4 "album cover is shit"

You're not wrong, but goddamn am I hype for this album. Aes is back and hungry as fuck.

This shit ain't leaked yet, has it?
>>
>>63889383
I like this album cover. Looks like a really sick comic book.
>>
>>63889383
I'm really hype. Ace is one of my favorite artists.
>>
>>63889435

I'm just not a fan of it. I can't get on board with it. That's fine, though.

>>63889735

Same dude. He's dropping by my leg of the country too in July. Can't wait.
>>
>>63889785
He's playing near me at Irving Plaza really soon but I'm in the middle of my spring semester and can't make it sadly
>>
I love Aesop rock, but that track he dropped the other day kind of dampened my expectations
>>
>>63889785
He isn't coming to Minnesota this tour, so I'm going with the gf to see him in Wisconsin this tour.
Pretty stoked, hope his DJ is good. Saw him with Abilities last year and it was awesome.
>>
>>63889383
Hype indeed gonna be so good also I love the album cover myself.
>>
>>63890188

Blood Sandwich? I dug it a lot, actually. Between the switch from verse 1 to the hook and the really sort of laid back, nostalgic tone of the song
>>
>>63890188
https://soundcloud.com/rhymesayers/aesop-rock-untouchable
He's on fire as of late, my dude
>>
>>63889383
Preordered. This is probably the only shit I would ever preorder but fuck it I'm hyped as shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.