[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skip the new Album, Lets talk about how Gira is a Rapist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459887148409s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459887148409s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>
prove it
>>
Consent mate
>>
>>63841305
I've heard rumours that, every third Saturday of each month, Mr. Gira Esq. likes to pick up two homeless people in his windowless van, take them back to his dungeon basement and make them touch butts together.
>>
Here's your reply
>>
>>63841305
Its good that p4k are gonna ignore swans from now on, the less bandwagon hipster cucks jacking off swans to display their "eclectic music taste" the better
>>
>>63841305
I will give you the attention you crave, since i'm feeling nice today

here it is
>>
>>63841808
This. Swans have always been an underground group, thanks to P4K they went from that to being a second tier mainstream band. This pushes them back where they belong
>>
>>63841305
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63842417
pitchfork really does ruin everything tbf
>>
>>63841808
Too bad that even if P4K nerds stop jacking off to them Swans will still be a terrible band.
>>
>>63843191
woah wasn't that a clever response
>>
File: 1459304579923.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1459304579923.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>63841305
>Grimm said it happened.
>It happened.

>Grimm offers no proof.
>It happened.

>Grimm is batshit insane, her posts prove it.
>It happened.

>Grimm basically accuses a different man of rape every other Tuesday.
>Nope, still happened.

OK.
>>
>>63841305
fuck you
fuck her
LEAK?
>>
>>63844933
guilty until proven innocent. welcome to the 2010s
>>
>>63844933
>>Grimm is batshit insane
to be fair mentally ill (particulalry those who experience delusions) men and women are more likely to be raped because rapists know people most likely wont believe them because "theyre just crazy xD"
>>
>>63845923
just stop
thats not being fair
thats Trump tier logic
>>
>>63846043
what are you talking about
>>
>>63844933
How are you supposed to prove a rape when a rape can be the most random thing to happen? What, are you suppose to record yourself every fucking day? I'm getting tired of people acting so retarded about this shit. Rape/sexual assault is one of the hardest crimes to prove to have happened. Not even going in for a rape kit can prove you were raped. It just proves sex happened.
>>
>>63846100
thats Trump tier too
LEAK?
>>
there is no leak
fuck op
fuck her
fuck this thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.