[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Lil Ugly Mane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: a1191881690_10[1].jpg (599 KB, 897x897) Image search: [Google]
a1191881690_10[1].jpg
599 KB, 897x897
>>
I don't know anything
>>
CHOCOLATE MILK YA HEARD ME
>>
one track wonder
>>
Third Side of Tape was my aoty last year
>>
>>63804154
??? He's incredibly prolific. What track do you think is his one track wonder?
>>
>>63804160
Same. I think that's his magnum opus. MTI and Oblivion Access were great too
>>
>>63804287
Can't agree more. I'm well aware this comparison is a little overblown, but I really think it's hip hop's answer to soundtracks for the blind.
>>
>>63804118
its ok, i dont know a lot of things either :(
>>
Amazing
>>
>>63804100
I love my kitty cat so bitch don't push me.

>>63804160
What this trip said.
>>
>>63804118
I like you.
>>
(You)
>>
>>63804100
Only Throw dem gunz was good. the rest is average to nah
>>
>>63806312
WRONG!!
>>
>>63804100
I hold him in a similar regard as I do with groups like Death Grips. Not extremely accessible music but after giving it a couple listens I really like it. MTI is probably my favorite project of his because it's a rap album but I love third side of tape as well because it's a fantastic showcase of his skills as a producer.
>>
>>63806846
It's as if you've never heard Uneven Compromise
>>
>>63804100
He's the most important hip-hop artist out there right now. Not in regards to subject matter, but in evolving the genre as a whole.
>>
>>63804100
actual good new music

fortunately /mu/ is so pleb now they won't meme his stuff to death any further than they did MSI a couple years ago
>>
>>63806957
What are you even implying? That his music is accessible?
>>
SERIOUS SHIT NO PLAYIN HOE
>>
>>63807693
SERIOUS SHIT NO PLAYIN HOE
>>
Who's hyped for secret circle? Even though we don't know exactly what secret circle is
>>
>>63808152
???
can you elaborate please
>>
I fucks with Ugly but Third Side is so fucking overrated. Not a bad project at all but far from being the masterpiece lots of people make it out to be. I seriously don't get why it's rated so highly.
>>
>>63806312
No Slack In My Mack is excellent tho...
>>
>>63807820

BULLETS FLYIN THRU THA AIR
>>
Probably one of the most talented musicians of the decade. It's a shame that he's done making music. His beats are insane like sometimes Madlib, J Dilla level inane. MTI, The Weeping Worm and Trick Dice are all 10/10s imo
>>
>>63809540
Wishmaster is tight too.
>>
>>63809650
There's no way he's done making music.
Probably just done rapping, but will continue to make music.
I heard somewhere he's focusing on making beats now.
>>
Uneven Compromise is his best imo
>>
LUM is a true goat and MTI was one of the best hip hop records of the 2010's so far
>>
>>63809055
It's supposedly some sort of collab project with Lil Ugly Mane, Wiki, and Antwon. Lil ugly mane posted stuff on his Facebook about it
>>
one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time

>>63804160
it's literally just throwaway crap he put out to satiate his retard fans
>>
>all the TND kiddies dickriding Third Side of Tape

it's not even the best in the series you impressionable losers
>>
Good em and a fantastic producer. His cult following is retarded however, but most dickriders are anyway so it's nothing new.
>>
>>63809839
>Wiki, LUM and Antwon
WEW
E
W

This is going to crush dreams.
>>
>>63804100

Wow that's some atrocious post-modern art.
>>
REMIXES, RAW FILES AND VARIOUS "BONUS" BULLSHIT WHEN?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.