[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she just done making new music? She kind of went out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Kyary-Pamyu-Pamyu-011.jpg (65 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Kyary-Pamyu-Pamyu-011.jpg
65 KB, 620x372
Is she just done making new music?

She kind of went out with a whimper.

Fashion Monster was her best song.
>>
>>63768514
>music
>>
Ask Nakata
He's the douche bag that wrote her shit
>>
File: 1457599401110.png (34 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1457599401110.png
34 KB, 646x624
she's so cute bros
>>
>>63768514
she and i make music every night
>>
>>63768536
who makes her costumes and music videos
>>
>>63768514
I thought she had another album on the way?

I thought I remember her on a Japanese Nintendo commercial that featured a song from some upcoming album - a little while back.
>>
last i remember, she released a song back around halloween. i'm sure she'll release more in 2016.

>>63768612
i don't know who makes her costumes or the directors of her videos, but her stylist is Kumiko Iijima. Kyary has a lot of conceptual input as well so most of the grotesque/outlandish things are probably birthed from her directly.
>>
>>63768616
Inside information...very soon my friends... +_+=@)
>>
>>63768536
I heard from some weeb friends about Perfume going back on tour. I wonder if he's putting focus back on that old group. And iirc, similar situation with another old project, Capsule.

I think Kyary mentioned something about being tired of her cutesy image and she wants to have a more grown up image. I wonder if that means she's putting Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on hiatus.

>inb4 l-lewd
>>
>>63768514
She has a single coming out in like two weeks...
Nakata has probably just been busy with the new Perfume album.
>>
>>63771052
>She has a single coming out in like two weeks
but will it suck like her last 4 singles?
>>
>>63771212
Well yeah, probably. I mean, how many good Kyary albums can they be? Unless she makes a change it's gonna stay pretty dull.
>>
Jesus Christ I had faith when Mondai Girl came out, but Crazy Party Night was so horrible, the three b-side tracks couldn't make up for how bad that single was (ok ok, No No No was pretty good), and her new single sounds like it's going to be a yawn-fest, and the b-side Cosmetic Coaster sounds terrible from what I've heard. I'm so disappointed. I was such a huge fan of her and she's even coming to Sydney soon but I'm not sure if I should bother going if she's going to be playing trash songs like what she's been putting out lately. I guess I blame Nakata cause he writes and produces all her shit, and his work has severely dropped in quality ever since Kyary's last album, Perfumes last album, and his own Capsule's CAPSLOCK album. Since then all his stuff has sucked
>>
Also the upcoming album is just a "best of" compilation with I think 5 new tracks or something? It'll be good to hear but I'm not looking forward to it. You can tell in the past year or two she's started to drop lots of her unique signature style elements in an effort to be more mature, and releasing a best of album and then going on a world tour heavily implies that she's moving on from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
>>
>>63771410
Yep. Wave Runner was absolutely awful, one of the worst albums of 2015, and the new Perfume album is looking to be pretty bad too.
>>
>>63771832
The new Perfume album is literally a collection of singles from the past 2 years. Pisses me off so much.
>>
>tfw you realize she'll never release songs of this great quality ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoK8DaJRDaM
>>
>>63772101
Are they good singles? I haven't heard any.
>>
yeah she peaked late 2013/early 2014.

since then its been hit or miss, mostly miss.

pretty sure she's ready to move on to something else, she's only like what 23?
>>
>>63773793
Some are good, some are REALLY bad.
>>
File: 1420597798801.jpg (50 KB, 540x448) Image search: [Google]
1420597798801.jpg
50 KB, 540x448
>>63770727
>>
IS IT BETTER TO BURN OUT

OR TO FADE AWAY
>>
>>63771052
and Natsume Mito
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.