[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll never fade away, I'll never fade away >He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: goodkidmadcity.jpg (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
goodkidmadcity.jpg
95 KB, 300x300
>I'll never fade away, I'll never fade away
>He fades away

BRAVO KENDRICK
>>
>>63742186
when I first heard this album that sequence absolutely blew me away. listening to gkmc in full for the first time was an experience to be had
>>
>>63742225
second this
>>
>>63742225
yup fantastic album
>>
One of my favourite moments from this song is when Kendrick breaks his flow after saying
>and I'm exhausted...
>>
>>63742186
>>63742731
This is Childish Gambino level "genius"
>>
>>63742790
News Flash: Things are allowed to be cool or interesting even if they aren't the most innovative thing ever created.

Wow!
>>
>>63742225
Yeah for sure. Never thought I would ever have the same experience I had when I first listened to American Idiot and The Black Parade back in middle school, but cornrow Kenny made me see the light.
>>
>>63744059
I don't know why I keep coming back to /mu/
>>
>>63744112
I don't know why you come here either

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63744144
>>63744059
>>63742790
why are you in this thread nitpicking about music you haven't listened to?
>>
>>63744112
I come here because I hate myself, perhaps you come here for the same reason?
>>
>>63744144
The problem is that reddit is just as bad as /mu/, just for different reasons.

Reddit is too quick to homogenize and generally not dig very deep, while 4chan is too quick to resist any homogeneity whatsoever.
>>
Wait, do you guys think my comment about American Idiot and The Black Parade was sarcastic?

I was being 100% serious lmao. I love both of those albums and GKMC.
>>
>>63742225

It's a good album
>>
>>63744059
The black parade is incredible
>>
>>63744599
I know, I can still go back and listen to it front to back knowing all the words.
>>
I fucking love GKMC.
TPAB is good but not a 10/10 game changer like everyone says and I prefer GKMC a lot more. It's just more fun. I do like the jazzy atmosphere/beats on TPAB tho but I'm not into preachy/political rap that much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.