[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finally listening to all of Speedin Bullet to Heaven.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: kid-cudi-speedin-bullet-2-heaven.jpg (341 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
kid-cudi-speedin-bullet-2-heaven.jpg
341 KB, 1024x1024
I'm finally listening to all of Speedin Bullet to Heaven. Not sure what to expect, heard stories of how awful it is.

It can't be THAT bad. Right?
>>
>>63673539
Update: the first track is pretty ok so far. Not what i was expecting.

This isn't a rap album?
>>
It's not awful
>>
>>63673554
Confused! is also pretty great
>>
>>63673539
Fantano did it for reviews

An album just can't be a 0 out of 10. It doesn't work like that, he's a faggot
>>
>>63673554
It's shoegaze
>>
Holy shit this is actually amazing.
What the fuck?

Why did melon lie like this
>>
>>63673585
>reviews
I meant views wtf
>>
>>63673554
One could argue that it's a shoegaze album
>>
Hope you like it OP. I didn't. It's not the worse thing ever though.
>>
>>63673539
I actually really liked it too man
>>
Can confirm. Currently aoty for me.
Do the songs stay this good for the whole hour?
>>
>>63673707
Some of the slower songs drag on later in the album
>>
>>63673707
Pretty much, this was my AOTY for 2015
>>
>>63673539
Fantano aside, I couldn't make it through this album in one shot, it's pretty painful. It's not the worst album I've heard recently but it's certainly not good by any stretch, it literally sounds like a 14 year old trying to emulate Nirvana on a guitar he doesn't know how to play
>>
If it didn't have the name Kid Cudi attached to it I guarantee you we'd all be incessantly praising the album.
>>
Jesus fucking christ who let cudi include beavis and butthead?

6/10 could have been cudi's masterpiece
>>
>>63673585
Yeah, I don't think he would seriously rate something 0, its more of a joke
>>
This thread inspired me to listen to this album.

It's good.

The worst part, aside from the beavis and butthead parts, are the vocals. Awesome guitar tone and production in general.
>>
This album reeks of egotism and an inflated sense of self worth.

>That album name

>"Punk rock is not dead"
>"Word to Kurt"

Still, it's pretty rad.
>>
It fucking sucks. It's some of the most repetitive bland music i've ever heard. It's made even worse by the fact that absolutely garbage musicians have made stacks and stacks of listenable records in this vein. The fact that Cudi manages to fuck up such a simple genre of musc this badly is amazing.
>>
>>63676396
Pretty much this

I think it's like a 4/10, more boring than offensively bad, tho the Beavis and butrhead segments are actually as bad as people say.
>>
Is this thread a joke
>>
The TVU&N of our generation. This will be hailed as a masterpiece in 20 years.
>>
>>63676500
Good kid cudi impersonation
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.