[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ hate this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1184x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1184x1061
Why does /mu/ hate this album?
>>
Because it's a classic and normies love it
>>
>>63649403
this
>>
>>63649403
>2012
>it's a classic
>>
>>63649403
>it's a classic
kys faggot
>>
>>63649086
>Why does /mu/ hate this album?
Because despite being a genuinely amazing album, shallow fake-hippie stoner bitches seem to be really into it, and we just NEED to hate everything they like.

In retrospect though I think it's actually the worst Tame Impala release. Not a huge insult, considering Tame Impala is amazing, and have only released 3 albums and an EP.
>>
>>63651350
>I think it's actually the worst Tame Impala release.
Really? Why??
>>
>>63651363
Elephant is a very boring song.
>>
Because it's good and /mu/ is full of contrarians.
>>
>>63651611
It's the album's main commercial single. To say it's boring is like saying Come Together is boring.
>>
>>63652051
Except that Come Together isn't boring, while Elephant is definitely boring.
>>
because its a homo who to afraid to come out of the closet whining over bland pyche riffs.
>>
>>63652073
They're both nearly identical in song structure.
>>
because there's a guy (probably you) that everyday makes the same thread saying that lonerism is AOTD. It will probably go down as one of the best albums of the decade, but definitely not AOTD
>>
>>63652111
What about his riffs are bland?
>>
We don't, it's just nothing particularly special.
>>
>>63652833
Trout Mask Replica is special, but not very good.
>>
>>63649086
PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE
IT BULLSHIT THEY DO

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>63649086
I love this album
>>
>>63653065
the line is

they say people don't change but it's bullshit
they do
>>
>>63649086
I personally love the album. A lot of /mu/ hates it because of its popularity among normies
>>
>>63652073
I listen to the whole album occasionally bc a friend put it in my car and I always skip Elephant. I can't stand that song.
>>
I listened to elephant once in the depths of a dxm trip and now whenever I hear a song from the album I get nauseous.

I've been conditioned to hate it.
>>
>>63654846
also it's kind of a fuccboi album desu

like Mac demarco now
>>
>>63654846
guitar and dxm doesn't sound like a nice mix
>>
>>63654856
Yeah it wasn't a great choice. I get dxm flashbacks whenever I listen to Bluffer's guide to the flight deck as well, but good ones. It's a strange drug.
>>
>>63649086
/mu/ prefer anything that's not famous. even if it's objectively shit :)
>>
>>63649086
one of the worst and most boring albums i´ve ever heard.
Very calculated whiny vocals.
>>
>>63649086
only the people that never listened to alternative music like this shit.
Very entry-level.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.