[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't women fully appreciate music as men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 31
File: large.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
Why can't women fully appreciate music as men?
>>
this is a dumb meme desu
>>
No one in this board appreciates music enough to make fun of anyone else
>>
because they see these meme threads all the time and give up for real
>>
Some actually do
they're outshinned by those who do it for the attention.
-t.a grill
>>
My gf really appreciates music. Thats how we started talking
>>
>>63555790
They can.

It's just that most don't because women are self conscious creatures that worry more about image than art (as are men to a lesser extent).
>>
>>63555819
I'm a grill btw XD
>>
>>63555893
DING DING DING!
>>
Reminder that women are literally memes
>>
>>63556003
Please post the /mu/ screencap.
>>
Dude, it's an objective fact that women are incapable of having "patrician" taste. They are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's musical taste is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".

"But wait," you might say "not all girls listen to pop music exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's musical comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely musically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using music as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who have an iPod full of the same girl-friendly, Pitchfork-approved artists like Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in musical discovery.

Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Musique concrète? Electroacoustic improvisation? Classical avant-garde? Not many. This is because these styles of music, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who listen to and perform these types of music. Music is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.
>>
>>63555790
As a girl, I appreaciate lots of music. Jazz, classical, post-punk, harsh noise, power electronics, musique concrete, techno, italo disco, screamo, traditional music, pop, idm, ebm, bla bla bla. Yes, there's a lot of girls I know (and friends) that are way too lazy to expand their musical horizons and prefer the most bland, accessible music ever. Not all girls are into tumblr-core indeh rock and pop.

The thing is, you're an idiot, probably a bitter virgin, who hasn't dated a girl in his shitty life.
>>
File: TcvdlpV.jpg (160 KB, 1200x582) Image search: [Google]
TcvdlpV.jpg
160 KB, 1200x582
>>63556042

I don't have it in the original resolution
>>
>>63556066
HEY EVERYONE I'M A WOMYM! GIVE ME ATTENTION! XDDDD

fuck off attwhore
>>
>>63556126
>>>/r9k/

Might as well use a pepe reaction image, you dumbfucking frogposter.
>>
>>63556104
THANK YOU ANON! On mobile and needed a good laugh.
>>
>>63556160
go back to tumblr disgusting slut. 4chan aint for you
>>
File: 1458095241202.png (806 B, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458095241202.png
806 B, 250x250
>>63556160
why do your kind keep coming here
>>
>Why can't women fully appreciate music as men?

When women fully appreciate music, they do it as women, not as men.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>63555888
>double trips will go unrecognized because they were posted by a cucked sjw
>>
>>63556210
>>63556398
>all 4chan has to be like /r9k/
>>
>>63556522
t. dumb tumblr whore
go back
>>
>>63556537
See >>63556160
>>
>>63555790
This. Women are base, shallow creatures with no appreciation or sense of taste.

Indeed man is rendered an eternal wretch longing for a women's hallow touch, a wisp of her hair, her doting laugh. The stain of our existence, the lot of them.
>>
File: 1438277620687.jpg (119 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1438277620687.jpg
119 KB, 500x749
>>63555790
They're just less capable in all regards except childbirth and breastfeeding. Sometimes I wish women would stop going into the arts at all. Men gave us Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and The Doors; Women gave us Boney M and The Chordettes.

It's kinda obvious which gender is more artistically-inclined and influential. Like, there isn't a single famous female classic composer, because they don't have the ability to grasp such large amounts of genius. Alas, but true.
>>
holy fuck you people are terrible
>>
>>63555790
>the middle says 'MA'

what is up with girls always inverting their selfies.
>>
Show me one post-op female to male that doesn't fully appreciate music.
check and mate
>>
>>63557122
me
>>
I know I'm going to regret asking this but I've seen it a lot on /mu/ and other places. Why do people say that Arctic Monkeys became "SJWs" after AM?
>>
>>63556066
shut up bitch and lets fuck
>>
>>63557173
because anything to the left of fucking /pol/ gets called "SJW" these days
>>
>>63556994
/thread
>>
They are concerned more about how listening to a particular type of music will make them look rather than genuinely finding love for something on merit and personal connection
>>
>>63556104
tfw i'm in this cap
it's a pretty cool feeling desu
>>
>>63556859
POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>63555790
That picture triggers me
>>
GIRLS R CONFUSING
>>
File: 1458466948193.jpg (31 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1458466948193.jpg
31 KB, 600x462
>>63556480
>>
Really though, how do I get a music/lit gf?
I tried Tinder and it was all cock hungry vapid cunts. Preemptively tipping my own fedora, but I want an intellectual equal to me in a girl. wat do
>>
>>63558141
Travel to another dimension.
>>
>>63558154
:(
>>
>>63558141
Now I know it's hard but if you talk to girls in real life, you'll realize that there are as many intellectually stimulating women as there are men
>>
>>63558141

Do what I did, find a girl that is looking for any type of music, and convince her and show her what you like, if she really likes you, she will begin to listen to whatever you show her (as long as she likes it sorta) in order to be closer to you.
>>
File: CF8KdI6WEAEg8fP.jpg large.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
CF8KdI6WEAEg8fP.jpg large.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>63555790
WHEN DID IT BECOME A MEME TO HATE ON ARCTIC MONKEYS I SWEAR YOU FUCKERS ARE WORSE THAN ACTUAL HIPSTERS LEAVE ALEX ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63558184
Sure, the same tiny ratio of people are unisexually interesting. I'm not challenging that, you self-loathing bitch.
>>63558188
I'm not trying to spoonfeed anyone. I end up doing that all the time with friends less into music/lit than me. I want someone to challenge me.
>>
>>63558204
Literally go back to tumblr, holy shit. This board never liked Arctic Monkeys, stupid fucking frogposter.
>>
>>63558218
Kill yourself you utter piece of shit.

I see Arctic Monkeys hate creeping up again after being dormant since the first week of AM's release and I'm wondering why you mongoloids are memeing this again.
>>
>>63558231
Because they're fucking dogshit, you crusty ass bitch. Go cut some bars and suffocate on your choker, fucking tumblr faggot.
>>
>>63556104
Top fucking kek
>>
>>63558248
I want you to go to the nearest Home Depot, buy some rope, and hang yourself right this fucking second. Earth may be dying, but at least it'll live a little longer once you stop wasting all of our oxygen, water, and food you complete waste of atoms.
>>
>>63558205
lmao talk to people at concerts for bands you like, most people there will have common interests and probably be on the same intellectual level. Make connections and don't turn to things like tinder because that's purely shallow is all I'm saying
>>
>>63558269
>>63558248
lmao if i killed myself over arctic monkeys i'd fucking kill myslef lmaooo
>>
>>63558269
Don't type so fast, you're chipping your black nail polish. Settle down before you make a mess of your micro-bangs.
>>63558287
How does that even work? If I go to a show, I go with a friend, wait in line, listen, stay after and say hi to the band or whatever and then leave. At that, the audience is primarily male at the club I go to. Where are these girls to chat up?
>>
>>63558313
Honestly, I've been struggling with my faith over the last couple years. But tonight seals the deal for me: what kind of loving God would allow someone like you to exist? It's just not possible. Ergo, God is not possible. Thanks for helping me find clarity and inner peace, faggot.
>>
>>63558333
Hope you die a peaceful death, futile infantile weakling.
>>
File: 1442375461894.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1442375461894.gif
607 KB, 800x792
i only know the 'women are a meme' meme from r9k.txt on twitter but thats cool that it came from mu
>>
>>63558343
You too, you putrid shitstain of a human being.
>>
Because I like to project my insecurities onto women in order to feel better about myself
>>
>>63558346
Im actually the one who first said it/started it

some dude made a status with a picture of paul McCartney and how some girl raged at him about the beatles
I got pissed and went autistic because people say shit like that because they saw it on a movie or something
>>
>>63558313
You do this by talking to people you don't know even if you have a friend with you. That will forge relationships with people with common interests who may have friends (that may be female) with the same interests, I'm pretty sure this is common sense. Put yourself out there, you don't have much to lose
>>
>>63558360
Tell me more. lol
>this many tears over this dogshit of a band
>>63558379
m8 the club is all guys. I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>63558408
thats a bummer, it's not that way where I live but either way you can meet people with good taste in random places so just keep talking to people you don't know. Most of the population will be uninteresting so you have to increase your sample size
>>
>>63557098
We're more comfortable with our reflections because it's the image of us we're most used to seeing.
>>
>>63558439
ye, I feel. There was a book store that was hosting an EAI/drone show that I went to like a month ago. Weird leaving the comfort of the club I usually go to but it was a bunch of old people. My city isn't conducive to music culture, I think.
>>
>>63558408
Why haven't you jumped off a bridge yet?
>>
>>63558461
Likewise. How do you function in the real world with such paper skin? Why do you hate music and actively pollute public dialogue with your terrible shit tier trash for pre-teen girls?
>>
>>63558454
My city has a really interesting music scene that is either mac demarco wannabes or avant garde so I'm fairly lucky because most people seem to have a pretty open mind out of necessity
>>
>>63558478
I don't have paper skin. I was just wondering why a music subforum on a Cambodian basket weaving message board suddenly started hating a band that they were okay with a month ago.
>>
>>63558333
>>63558343
>>63558360
>>63558408
>>63558461
>>63558483
>>63558492
Holy shit guys get a hobby
>>
>>63558483
NICE. The local scene here is all cloud rap and shitty La Dispute hxc ripoffs. I hate it. I'll be transferring soon though, so that's exciting.
>>63558492
>okay with a month ago
There is nothing ok about liking Arctic Monkeys.
>>63558497
Why did you quote the other anon? He's not bullshitting like me and tumblr cunt over here.
>>
>>63558516
>There is nothing ok about liking Arctic Monkeys.
Read my post again, cockboy. I don't care if Alex Turner makes you feel things in your prostrate that scare you, making you hate him because you are unable to handle the truth. I was wondering why this board suddenly turned on a band. Could've been some other band too, I'd be asking the same question.
>>
>>63558528
>if Alex Turner makes you feel things in your prostrate that scare you, making you hate him because you are unable to handle the truth
Yeah, except he doesn't. All that indie sadboy dogshit is a dime a dozen in vinyl with the purchase of a Crosley for a reason. It's samey, frivolous CRM database, lowest common denominator pussy rock. Fuck off and eat shit.
>>
>>63558565
It's like you are completely incapable of reading, comprehension, and indeed, sentient thought. But we all already knew that.
>>
>>63558641
Well we already know you're from tumblr so
???
>every opinion different than mine is formed by an illiterate
Your underage is showing.
>>
>>63556859
are you quoting unty?
>>
>>63558677
When will this le ebin using tumbler as an insult meme going to end? I don't even have an account there. And like I said, I was curious about why this board started randomly hating a band for seemingly no reason, but I figure your autism keeps getting in the way of you answering this question.

So, just, good luck out there, eh bud? Must be hard, but I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>63556994
you should be in anti-feminist youtube videos comment section
>>
>>63558698
Thanks.

Back to tumblr.
>>
>>63555790
What is it with girls and being obsessed with shitty indie bands?
>>
>>63558762
They do it to specifically trigger autists like you
>>
>>63558762
See >>63558770
They actively hate music and do it to pollute public dialogue with bullshit. There's nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>63558698
Holy shit. Look at fucking /mu/core...listen to it. It is the absolute basic and a real music fan should have aquired a taste that goes beyond that yet EVERY album in /mu/core is better than anything AM ever did. /mu/ doesnt even hate on shitty artists we just dont discuss them and yes AM is shitty. I admit that the humbug album is not 21 pilotes garbage but it is still nothing special. It is OK at best, forgettable at worst.
>>
File: _20151109_080702.jpg (77 KB, 747x694) Image search: [Google]
_20151109_080702.jpg
77 KB, 747x694
Thread filled with virgins.

A lot of Elites on W.CD have vaginas. Women don't need to brag about how eclectic and 'out there' their music taste is, meanwhile men do because as usual they have to over compensate.

Proof: This board. Mainly populated by those with dicks; while the women are majority lurkers.
>>
>>63559028
Women don't need to brag about anything because a woman is presented with acclaim and applause strictly for existing.

A woman need do nothing to be pursued by a man; she need not create anything, learn anything, or challenge herself in any facet.

While man's existence is a struggle to distinguish himself and usurp his peers, a woman's existence is a safe, placid perpetual fulfillment.
>>
>>63559168
ily
>>
>>63559168

do you actually believe this
>>
>>63559259
It is true to an extent. I am a good looking guy and compliments are still relatively rare while women are oversaturated with these. They receive so many compliments to a point were it starts annoying them. That is normal for most women and a 1 in a million case for men. If I was constantly being hit on and complimented on my looks I would invest my time and money on clothes and barbers. I wouldnt ve nearly as passionate about anything but myself. Very attractive men often dont have any hobbies either its not just women
>>
>>63559311
Wouldnt even be*
>>
>>63559311

ugly/fat women hardly get compliments at all. and people love attractive men. maybe attractive women have it easier than attractive men but the majority of women don't. also you can't use personal examples to try and validate a sweeping generalization. maybe you're not as good-looking as you think you are.
>>
>>63559311
>I am a good looking guy
>compliments are still relatively rare
riiiight
>>
>>63559354
I am not adonis incarnate but unlike many of my friends I can just chill at a party and get approached by girls. Also I am no autist I can immediatly engage in conversations with complete strangers, which makes matters easier as well
>>
>>63559405
>>63559415
>>
>>63559415

>I can just chill at a party and get approached by girls

well there you go, that is your advantage over ugly girls (or guys). nobody would approach them.
>>
>>63559259
Women go to bars and clubs, and men buy them drinks.

Women maintain an active presence on the Internet, upload an amazon wishlist, and men buy them items from it.

I would not compose a post about something I didn't believe in.

Our culture, largely in consequence of the Internet and the sexual revolution, is a stream of entitlements towards women.

>>63559354
You've a fair point: Ugly and fat women get far less compliments, but you forget that men have more varied taste than women. Some men like fatties. Some men like hair.

In addition, men and women have fundamentally different patterns of perception. For men, most women are average or better. This is a realistic perception. For women, only roughly 20% of men are average or better. So, yes: While attractive men are bound to be complimented too, women's perspective is so fucking flawed that only 10% of men are attractive to them, so the point is moot. It's horrendous.

So, what your argument essentially comes down to, is that the 20% of women that men near-universally deem unattractive share circumstance with the 80% of men that women think are unattractive.

If that's meant to inspire sympathy for women, then you've proved my point about the female existence being a stream of entitlements even more.
>>
GAY FUCKING THREAD DELETE IT MODS
>>
>>63559464

>men have more varied taste than women.

do you have a source for that by chance?
>>
>>63559498
No, and I don't need one. Women share a herd mentality. It's reflected in their choice of career pursuits, hobbies, fashion sense, and too their sexual interests.

Men will spend hours arguing over which female attribute is most attractive, while women are busy resigning themselves to consensus opinion.

Yes, there are exceptions to this rule, obviously, but they're so scattered thin that they hardly matter.
>>
>>63555814
completely underrated and completely true
>>
>>63559464
Yep thats true. Most women who are of your own age and are not fat or extremely deformed are perceived as attractive while only top notch genetic lottery winner men are given the same treatment. So men perceive about 80% of women as attractive or average while women only perceive 20% of men as truly attractive. This is not a rant or whining science backs it up. 1 men impregnated 17 women while literally all others died without spreading their own traits at all. We are just animals after all and many species arelike this
>>
>>63559535
Back in the day 1 man*
>>
>>63559028
>A lot of Elites on W.CD have vaginas
Elite isn't that high up in the hierarchy of what.cd user classes, and the requirements to become one aren't that hard to achieve.
The rest of your post is on point though
>>
>>63559529

>No, and I don't need one.

you do if you're gonna make ridiculous claims like that, pal.

>>63559535

did it ever occur to you that women generally take better care of their physical health/hygeine, and this is why in general there are more attractive women than men?
>>
>>63559529
So it's nothing but your own insecurity then. Good to know
>>
>>63559529
Probably because your source is the redpill subreddit. Maybe if you shaved your neckbeard and took a step out of the house, you'd realise women aren't all the stereotype you've made them to be to get over the fact that you don't like them
>>
>>63559591
>you do if you're gonna make ridiculous claims like that, pal
You mean I do if YOU'RE going to ignore reason and everything existence has taught you about women.

>>63559605
>nothing but your own insecurity then
What? Insecurity? How is that in any sense related? What does that have to do with anything?

So, let me get this straight: I present a straight-forward, honest argument that men are more diverse in taste than women, and you motherfucking take all that and attribute that to some manly insecurity, like it's something to be ashamed of?

Are you fucking serious?

>>63559636
My source is real life. I don't understand how you can dismiss this just because there's no concrete evidence. You'd have to be daft.
>>
>>63556058

Of all the dumb posts I've read on 4chan, this is one of them.
>>
>>63559591
Its an actual scientific argument. 12.000 BC 1 in 17 men got to procreate. 14.000 years is not enough for serious evolution to happen. 1 in 17 men thing is not true anymore but it is still fairly accurate today. 1 in 17 men is unresistable for women.
>>
>>63559690

>My source is real life.

So you've spent enough time with every woman on the planet to know that they act the same almost everywhere in the world?
>>
>>63559692
I'm not that guy, but can you explain why instead of saying "omgg you rapist sexist male you dumbb omg how can you be so dumbb , i'm blocking you on twitter rite noowww"
>>
>>63559652
Mate don't get mad. You have your argument based on "reason and everything existence has taught you about women" but the problem is it seems like your existence with women consists of getting rejected multiple times in high school and then being too scared to talk to them again. People who have female friends and talk to women like a normal person get taught very different things by existence, and will know not everything is as simple as you claim it to be. You say all women are shallow because they're attractive and get compliments and they don't need to do anything. This is such a sad view of the world, and assumes that all women want to do is reproduce with males. Is everything you do in the pursuit of being more likable by women? Probably not, and neither is it for women. They do things because they like them, and for some that is listening to music.
>>
>>63556859
based unty
>>
>>63559706
I'm done with you.

Drop this bullshit feint. You don't care about evidence. Several posts ITT, posts not as well reasoned and substantiated as mine, made generalizations, but you're not pressing their authors for evidence, because those posts don't offend you.

This is your rhetoric's singular chance of defeating me. Well, it's too late. Everyone here is already convinced of my side, the correct side.

You've lost.

>>63559729
Apt introduction of ad hominem.

I made no such assumption of women.

>people who have female friends and talk to women like a normal person
>women have hobbies
Yes, "hobbies," like taking pictures of books they've "read," or games they've "played," anime and movies they've "watched," and posting them on the Internet for show. Hobbies like taking pictures of themselves vaping, or getting stoned, and posting those on the Internet. Hobbies like creating posting Youtube vlogs documenting their struggles with "anxiety" and "depression" despite their vaginally-induced immediate ascent in the human hierarchy.

Yes, I know all about female hobbies. I know all about females and their great depth.
>>
I've liked Arctic Monkeys since a little while after the first album came out. they were fresh, fast and didn't give a fuck about anything.

then a few years rolled by, AM came out and now I'm pretending it never happened, no matter how catchy and sexy it is.
>>
>>63559729
>>63559806
(cont.)

No, I do not have any female friends, but that's not because I haven't tried. I have spoken to girls, and in each occasion they've done little to nothing to warrant my companionship. From each I heard scant but the same empty, vapid rhetoric, and the same hobbies. A horrendous homogeneity scared of the faintest descension. I was disgusted.

A woman does little to elevate a man's existence, beyond the healthy release of sexual tension, which is why a man does not care about a female who's already in a relationship.
>>
>>63559876
a man as pretentious as yourself has some fancy shaving equipment.

go take a blade out and punish yourself you fucking wet bag of milky diarrhea
>>
It's less women and more all of you posting on /mu/.
Soon enough you'll grow out of trying to impress people with your generic meme tastes and just come here for the only things worth coming here for.
Banter, shitposting and memes.
>>
>>63559892
You're not allowed to reply to my posts anymore.
>>
>>63559876

Damn, nigga, how big of a red pill did you fuckin' swallow?
>>
File: 1424870906832.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1424870906832.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>people will actually be bothered enough to reply to this thread seriously
>>
>>63559876
Nobody cares about your "companionship" you narcissistic piece of utter trash. You think you are some sort of gift to humanity and its "their loss" not being sophisticated enough to be friends with the great unti. It is not that they dont understand you because you are oh so intelligent and interesting they dislike you because you are a cynic bitter and arrogant asshole. When narcissism hits mediocrity it produces insecurity. Grt over yourself
>>
>>63555814
/thread
>>
File: 1458859900530.jpg (32 KB, 428x417) Image search: [Google]
1458859900530.jpg
32 KB, 428x417
>>63558289
>lmao if i killed myself over arctic monkeys i'd fucking kill myslef lmaooo
what?
>>
>>63559926
you can do better than that, use your words
>>
File: 1458854376697.jpg (6 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1458854376697.jpg
6 KB, 202x184
>>63559926
sorry mom
>>
>>63559964
/thread
>>
itt: ugly neckbeard virgins justifying their virginity.
>>
women will sleep with you if you're fun to be around and in shape. that's pretty much it. go work on yourselves instead of being angry at women for not wanting your boring flabby asses. jesus this thread is pathetic.
>>
>>63559690

>everything existence has taught you about women.

most of the best people in my life have been women. my mom for example. her main hobby is reading and she rarely brags to other people about it, she just reads every night before bed and enjoys the stories from what I can observe. sometimes she watches movies or TV shows, for example right now we are both following Better Call Saul (and yes we have both seen Breaking Bad) and we love to discuss each new episode after we both see it. but she doesn't go posting random facebook updates about each scene as she watches it, admittedly some people do that but she doesn't. it's funny because I actually know more guys who like to blog about everything they do on facebook than women.

my point is, in your experience I guess you have only met shallow women, but some of the women I've known have been the kindest, most hard-working, and smartest women I've ever known, and most of them aren't/weren't very attractive. so "my existence" has taught me that women are amazing, and not just for sex.

>I don't understand how you can dismiss this just because there's no concrete evidence.

because we're not retarded
>>
>everybody saying "fuck you virgins"
>saying this at 4chan of all places

It's like if /r9k/ went to a football game and started yelling "REE YOU'RE ALL CHADS!"
>>
>>63560554
I dont think /mu/ is full of virgins
Not as much as /r9k/ and /v/ at least
>>
>>63560554

not all of 4chan os /r9k/, nerd
>>
>>63560055
Don't worry, it's called autism and it's not contagious.
>>
>>63560566
>>63560567
mates the demographic for the entire site has gotta be high
It's a fucking anime imageboard, I don't think people are getting pussy left and right, you know?
>>
>>63555790
Because you're dumb enough to believe memes.
>>
>>63560598

there are sections on this site to discuss anime but /mu/ is not one of them. how is this hard to understand?
>>
>>63560617
>created so moot could get some hentai
I'd say it'd have close ties to anime, you still see people posting reaction pics from it on /mu/ and most boards.
>>
>>63560640

people also post Spongebob reaction pics frequently on /mu/, does that make it a Western animation board? no, of course not. the purpose of a website often changes. 4chan hasn't been about anime (at least not exclusively) for years.
>>
>>63560668
False equivalence, spongebob doesn't have boards dedicated to it but we have multiple anime boards.
Why are we arguing about this?
>>
>>63560704

>spongebob doesn't have boards dedicated to it

>what is >>>/co/
>>
>>63560710
Entire boards on the topic.
There are multiple anime boards, while /co/ is only one board and is not purely dedicated to the topic of Spongebob

This argument is fucking stupid I swear to god.
>>
>>63560729

anime = all of Japanese animation
Spongebob = a western cartoon
/co/ = a board dedicated to all western cartoons

so /co/ is to Spongebob what /a/ is to any individual anime character. there is no board on 4chan dedicated to one specific anime character.
>>
>>63560729
>>63560774
lads, we should get back to shitposting about women instead of boards
>>
>>63555790
My girlfriend is more patrician than most of /mu/.
>>
I unironically like women.
>>
File: 1458732400572.jpg (439 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458732400572.jpg
439 KB, 1280x1920
>>63556058
>you'll never be a noise duo with an ex-pornstar drummer gf that vomits at people on shows...
>>
they can bro. they can.
>>
>>63555790
Obviously because they don't spend enough of their time shitposting about vaguely music-related nonsense on /mu/
>>
>>63556058
>How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Musique concrète? Electroacoustic improvisation? Classical avant-garde? Not many.
I don't know many men who are into these genres. In fact, I don't see many people left on /mu/ who are into those genres.
>>
>>63561247
noise threads are a rarity nowadays and getting someone to talk about any eai outside of /daily/ and goodmorining is impossible

lots of people are into kraut tho
>>
>>63559724
posts like those just ignore how many male plebs there are too
>>
there are tons of great female-fronted music out there
>>
>>63560668
no, but denying that there's a significant overlap of "anime watchers" and "4chan browsers" is just silly
>>
>>63556058
Falling for this pasta
>>63559692
>>63561192
>>63561247
gtfo
>>
>>63561286
>lots of people are into kraut tho
fair point
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1473x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1473x522
>it's an unty thread
>>
File: 1395673816141.jpg (44 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1395673816141.jpg
44 KB, 500x417
>>63561668
Dis is gunna get good.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 312x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 312x418
>>63555790
>>
>>63561668
im scared
>>
File: 1453644077628.png (72 KB, 774x363) Image search: [Google]
1453644077628.png
72 KB, 774x363
cuz women just want attention
>>
Well I know a girl the actually listen to good music, she reads enough and watched a lot of movies. She even made a list of album that I should listen to.
Too bad I'm too beta for her and that she had two bf six and eight years older then her.
>>
>>63555790
every guy i've met irl only listens to dad rock, meme rap and top 40 garbage.

im in my last year of college right now btw.

/mu/ only thinks that men have superior taste because this board brings everyone with similar interest together. when in reality the average normie/guy has just as shit taste as a woman
>>
>>63563996

this desu
>>
>>63556104
HOLY KEKS
>>
dae arctic monkees are bad b/c they are popular ? ? xD
>>
>>63561668
can we save him or is it already too late
>>
>>63559464
>you forget that men have more varied taste than women.
this is really not true at all
kek

80% of men only like skinny white girls
>>
File: unty.jpg (242 KB, 1221x935) Image search: [Google]
unty.jpg
242 KB, 1221x935
>>
>>63555790
LMAO CUZ I HAVE A PUSSY AND YOU AIN'T GETTING NONE SUGAH. NOW THROW ON THAT TAYTAY I'M FINNA SHAKE IT OFF SENPAI
>>
>>63555816
>"were making it so hard for women to appreciate music with these threads!"

Fuck off plz. Mu needs a thorough cleansing
>>
Unnactrive women can
>>
>>63556003
just like the men. Humanity is just a meme.
>>
>>63564344
why is he smiling like that
>>
>>63556859
pretty faggish, t b h
>>
File: 1440190857060.jpg (85 KB, 530x493) Image search: [Google]
1440190857060.jpg
85 KB, 530x493
>>63556160
>>
>>63555816
/thread
>>
File: tip.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>63556859
>>
>>63556859
if men are so great why do they allow themselves to be cucked by a mere primal desire?
>>
>>63556859
this is my new favorite meme
>>
>>63556499
you redeemed yourself with dubs though and I will remember you dubs guy
>>
File: babby.png (160 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
160 KB, 500x500
suc
>>
>>63559806
i suggest you to go to /b/ and watch the male hobbies then. hmm such amazing depth in there.
Seriously, get throught your head that what you are talking about isn't just a female issue, it's a human species issue these days. I find most people off puting, regardless of their gender.
>>
>>63557071
shut up cunt
>>
>>63565993

no you
>>
File: 1340743067696.jpg (19 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
1340743067696.jpg
19 KB, 384x383
>at bar with some classmates
>we end up talking about music at one time
>music we like, music we don't like, recommendations, etc
>there's a girl with us
>she literally never talks when we go out, just sits there listening
>have no problem with this, BUT
>ask her about what she likes to listen to
>"uhhhh"
>"You know the grammys?"
>"I just like whatever is on there, or whatever is in the top 10s or whatever"

I was a little mind-blown
>>
My friend at work reccomended me pere ubu and PIL and I got her into Slint and Big Black.
She studied time based art course at uni. I think she appreciates music quite fully
>>
>>63558453

You realize you've only ever seen yourself in reflections or pictures, right?
>>
good thread
>>
wat
>>
>>63556104
I wish I remembered what I was doing that day that made me miss this classic thread.
>>
>>63555790
They can you dumb fuck get you head out you fucking ass hole
>>
File: fukindublin.jpg (93 KB, 903x600) Image search: [Google]
fukindublin.jpg
93 KB, 903x600
>>63556066
>The thing is, you're an idiot, probably a bitter virgin, who hasn't dated a girl in his shitty life.

Girls attempting some bantz is fucking sad as fuck.
>>
>>63559259
I do.
>>
File: PleaseForgetMTV.jpg (23 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
PleaseForgetMTV.jpg
23 KB, 214x317
>>63560453
Get outta here Chris.
>>
the irony in this thread is strong
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>63559168
>>63559464
>>63559529
>>63559690
>>63559806
>>63559876
>>63559926
It's now an unty thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1266x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1266x308
>>63567311
>>
File: myboy.jpg (11 KB, 325x227) Image search: [Google]
myboy.jpg
11 KB, 325x227
>>63567338
>I'll combat philosophical ramblings with a snarky image.

You sure showed him my boy.
>>
>>63555893
I thought I was the only one that thought this. Spending too much time on reddit
>>
>>63556066
>screamo

gtfo
>>
>>63567338
Why can't people dispassionately recognize this? Just be thin and wear leggings. Need muscles? no, just eat less calories than you expend. Need personality? Nope. Need to be tall? Nope. Be funny? Nope. Pursue people? Nope. Face rejection? Nope.
>>
>>63556066
>you're just angry cause you're a virgin
Classic woman argument. Hate women? Than it's obviously because you can't get laid! Why else would there be any other reason to hate a woman? Give me a fucking break.
>>
Generally more mediocre IQ ranges than men which leads to more mediocre opinions, backed up by emotions rather than logic. (Radiohead is usually the pseudo-intellectual's choice, which is part of what has poisoned /mu/ for years).
>>
>>63568242
My favorite part of this argument is that if you told a bitchy woman she's mad because she needs to get some dick, you're a massive misogynistic virgin neckbeard, but it's one of their most commonly used insults against men who point out their shit.
>>
>>63555814

Broad, idiotic generalisation that you shouldn't have posted. This is wrong because you can't claim that 100% of a board has no interest in its own subject matter.

You CAN claim that there is evidence in something in like women not being able to appreciate music as much as men. This is something that has arguments and can be debated.
>>
>itt - fucking edgy cuckservatives. back to your containment subreddits.
please go whine about women elsewhere. your self-pity is stinking up the board.
>>
reminder that women are living life on easy mode
>>
>>63556058
This might be generalising but at the end of the day, I can't ask any woman I date about music and not get a disappointing answer.
The average answer is "I don't really care" or "just the radio", and throw in a popular artist of the moment.
Its the same with books or movies, I just dont try any more to find a girl with interesting taste.
>>
File: QTbMVtx.png (303 KB, 1850x663) Image search: [Google]
QTbMVtx.png
303 KB, 1850x663
>>63556104
big res here
>>
File: 86d.jpg (18 KB, 288x284) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
18 KB, 288x284
Check em
>>
>>63567812
pleb
>>
>>63567812
whats wrong with skramz? pg.99 is great you cunt
>>
>>63564373
lol, if actual girl, good one
>>
why this meme thread has 200+ replies
>>
>>63556994
>famous
>caring about fame
who is kaija saariaho
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.