[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's basically exactly the same as all of that Anticon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: blurryface_album.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blurryface_album.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
So it's basically exactly the same as all of that Anticon music (Why?, Clouddead, etc) but has a major hit on the radio so we need to hate it?
>>
>>63490861
pretty much
>>
>>63490861
not this post again
>>
>>63490861
Stop trying to push this meme it's not gonna work faggot
>>
Why? Yes, Clouddead no.
>>
>>63490889
mad
>>
huh, I thought they were a post-grunge band all this time but it turns out they're not.
the fuck
>>
>>63490861
I really dislike that song so never listened to the album, is it worth it?
>>
>>63491855
You're confusing them with stone temple pilots. Happened to me too.
>>
>>63490861
>>63490866
>>63491572
they're the same kind of music for sure but anticon stuff is miles ahead of that record
>>
>>63492222
new meme
>>
>>63492222
what a shit meme
>>
>>63492222
nice meme
>>
>>63492222
i like this meme
>>
>>63492222
hoo wee luigi thats a spicy meme you got there
>>
>>63492222
lousy meme desu
0/10 this boy isn't long enough
>>
>>63492222
short boy 0/10
>>
>>63492222
bleh what a short boy
>>
>>63492222
tiny ass boy
>>
>>63492222
shitty boy
>>
>>63492222
short ass boy retard nigger shit
>>
>>63490861
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63493221
pls not this shit again
>>
>>63490861
some guys on their 20s trying to give life lessons to 16 year old faggots tryin look edgy and emotional.
they r only a success because 16 year emos lick their balls and praise them as music gods. thats all
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.