[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone been to a melvins, napalm death, or melt-banana show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 897x1206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 897x1206
has anyone been to a melvins, napalm death, or melt-banana show? if so, care to share your experiences? I have the chance to go to a show this weekend where all three will be performing and am very curious.
>>
My dad saw Melvins and Nirvana in 1989 and he loved Melvins but said that Nirvana were terrible.
>>
Melt Banana puts on the best shows I've ever been to.

Melvins comes in 3rd place behind Om.

Never seen Napalm Death.

I am super fucking psyched for their show in Vancouver in May.
>>
>>63477700
Are you reffering to the SD show? I'll probably be there. I'm going for Melt Banana though, i could give or take the others.
>>
>>63477743
youre dad ould be a reditor if he were alive today
>>
>>63477700
i'm so jealous. i wanted to go to this but i have school.
>>
>>63477968
Probably.
;_;
>>
>>63477700
Napalm death is kinda fun to watch ive seen them like 5 times and they always come out energetic, humble old men though. Also nice rare stalin.
>>
>>63477934
nah this show is in NOLA
>>
I've seen Melvins and they put on a great show. Gonna be my first time seeing Melt-Banana and Napalm Death though.
>>
it's the melvins and fucking napalm death on the same bill, of course you should go

>>63477743
your dad sounds like a cool guy
>>
Seen Napalm Death. Was good but i ended up drinking a spiked drink i think so i can hardly remember it. semi passed out on the barrier (just looked like i was sleeping) and barney called me out :( ended up stage diving though, crowd parted like the red sea due to mostly being old men and landed on the floor

10/10 gig
>>
melt-banana kills
>>
i'm seeing them on april 15th
>>
Might go see this April 17th, anyone else?
>>
>>63478072

I'm seeing them the day after.

>>63478206

I'm seeing them the day before.
>>
>>63478244
thanks
>>
>>63477700
Been to the Melvins twice, they're always good. If you catch them at a real small venue it'll be fantastic.
>>
>>63478261

No prob bruh
>>
Going to that tour when it hits Seattle, pretty hyped. Been wanting to see MB for a long time, same with Melvins.
>>
>>63477816
too bad theyre playing at Venue Nightclub
easily one of the worst venues in the city
>>
>>63478562
HOLY REKT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.