[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is gambino patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gambino.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gambino.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
I kind of hate him but I can't fucking stand Tyler anymore and I need someone to fill that space in my life
>>
is that the guy from derrick comedy
>>
>>63474592

save yourself some time and stop listening to memerap
>>
He's a much better comedian/writer/actor than he is rapper
>>
>>63474614
Yea
>>
he's LITERAL memerap
here's a tip; if you can't stand tyler anymore why don't you use this opportunity to branch out and listen to better music?
pathetic thread btw
>>
>>63474592
checkout lil yachty
>>
>rap
>patrician

lol kid
>>
>>63474650
he's hit or miss for me as a stand up
>>
Troy and Abed in the mooooorning!
>>
>>63474861
no, he's second wave memerap
get your shit straight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3AwPfLYIqA
>>
Because the Internet is pretty damn underrated. Other than that though he doesn't really have anything that great.

Maybe his new stuff will be good, iunno.
>>
>>63474592
Because the Internet has really nice narrative and a screenplay to go along with it, but it's his only really good album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RhrmZfe8EA
>>
>>63474592
>thinking any hip hop aritist is patrician

I've got news for you
>>
File: 1412621785_kings_dead_73.png (316 KB, 625x340) Image search: [Google]
1412621785_kings_dead_73.png
316 KB, 625x340
the dean's list/the kings dead, dog
>>
>>63474592
watch Community and you'll think his music is some sort of joke. YOu cant take him serious after
>>
>>63474592
No he's not but you seem to have a terrible taste in music anyway so go for it.
>>
>>63475525
I liked his EP better than any full length release he's had. It's the only thing that's felt genuine and not overproduced.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.