[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss imo pretty decent except for dalek and clouddead also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
discuss

imo pretty decent except for dalek and clouddead

also kendrick and kanye should be on there
>>
>>63461627
>except for the best rappers on the list
>suggesting kanye west
consider suicide

but he did give kanye two 7.5's (one of his bigggest mistakes) so he might add him when he updates the list
>>
kanye and kendrick should not be on there

clouddead is good

cannot take this list seriously if the money store isn't on it though
>>
Paid In Full is a fine record and perhaps influential too but it's honestly a slog to sit through, but that's pretty common for hip-hop.

My favorite inclusion on the list that proves he's a qtp2t is Beware The Funk Is Everywhere.
>>
>>63461693
I like clouddead but #2 all time is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too high

also I find dalek completely unlistenable so really I cant consider it a great rap album. it makes trout mask replica seem accessible
>>
>>63461627
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This list is the pinnacle of white dude listening to rap.

Ahahahahaahha i thought this was a troll list until i saw it was from a hack named scaruffi.

He has no credible say in hip hop. This list is cringe worthy

>cLoudDead at number 2
They werent even really hip hop and that album is trash.

>cypress hill in the top 20

>dalek in top 10

>RUN FUCKING DMC

>Disposable heroes of HipHoprisy in top 20

Ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahha

This is cringe:The list
>>
>>63462022
>this whole post
This is cringe:The post.
>>
>>63462022
nigger
>>
>>63462022
what is your top 10 btw?
>>
Please tell me the stormfront thing is a joke
>>
File: 1458100353880.png (3 MB, 1656x2064) Image search: [Google]
1458100353880.png
3 MB, 1656x2064
>people are still trying to make hip hop "a thing"

There has never been a hip hop album even close of having artistic merit.
>>
>>63462336
hi newfag/reddit!!!

it is a common joke over here at 4chan to open tabs that we consider cringe and ridiculous when taking a screenshot... enjoy your stay you fucking faggott!!!
>>
>>63461740
way too high according to what? YOUR pleb ass?
>>
shit list
>>
how many jansport backpacks do you think Scruffy owns?
>>
>>63462336
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>63461627
>cypress hill s/t
>not temples of boom
what the FUCK family
>>
>The Cold Vein

he fell for the cold vein meme of early 2000s
>>
>>63463476
that album is a masterpiece and el-p is still having a fruitful career... it's an underground classic, i'm so glad the word "meme" officially means nothing
>>
>>63463511
It's not that good of an album

El-P is not that good until recently, try to be objective.
>>
Kendrick is trash and Kanye can't rap.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.