[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scaruffi says that it's the greatest album ever >Fantano
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>Scaruffi says that it's the greatest album ever
>Fantano calls it a meme

Who to believe?
>>
>>63379113
form your own opinion?
>>
>>63379113
Neither
>>
>>63379113
Scaruffi, despite him being a twat, why would you ever give a flying fuck what a youtube vlogger retard thinks?
>>
try listening to it
>>
>>63379149
why would you ever give a flying fuck what an old italian retard that hates the beatles think?
>>
Believe me
>>
>>63379149
I don't like Fantano but why would you give a fuck what an old Italian Rockist thinks?
>>
>>63379180
Because he has 60 years of extensive variety of music listening behind him, Fantano is just another young music fan with limited taste and bad humor
>>
>>63379189
>old Italian rockist
>young Italian rapist

Who to believe?
>>
>>63379113
What did fantano say?
>>
waiting on pk4 to weigh in before I can tell you how I feel.

Also B+ by Christgau
>>
>>63379180
>hates the beatles

not really
if you actually read his full Beatles article and not just the pasta part you will realize that he acknowledges some good things they did, he doesn't hate them he just thinks they are overrated, their fans are idiots, and they weren't as influential as people claim (all of which is true)
>>
The greatest ROCK album ever
>>
>>63379113
Scaruffi's pretty much right about his high ratings to stuff. And in the end Fantano is nothing more than the average /mu/tant expressing his opinions on youtube. So down with the vlogger and up with the rapist.
>>
Can someone post the link to the TheNeedleDrop review. Pls.
>>
>>63379113
Matt Groening's favorite album.
That should move your decision along.
>>
>>63379408
It took him 7 listens to 'get' it.
>>
Fantano
>>
Unlistenable garbage praised only by contrarian hipsters
>>
>god emperor of humanity scaruffi
>cucktony poztano

wow hard choice
>>
>>63379126
>>63379169
This. Holy fuck.
>>
>>63379452
>Unlistenable
lol
>>
Scaruffi, believe him.
>>
>>63379215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioVjY5-yds
>>
>>63379452
>i am disabled
>>
>>63379605
If you have to listen to something more than once, let alone 7 fucking times, to like it, then yes it's unlistenable gutter scum shit.

You are merely convincing yourself you like it so you can fit it. The prospect of being part of a group of like minded individuals is extremely compelling and can even do things like make you like garbage dissonant harmonyless and melodyless music like this piece of shit.

This is also why do many people care about what pitchfork says.
>>
>>63379739
>when you lowkey shitpost
>>
>>63379783
>unlistenable
all that means is you are unable to listen to it
ie you have impaired listening ability
which is ok no one's gonna beat you up for it, you don't have to lash out like that
there are better ways of dealing with your disability
>>
>>63379783
>like make you like garbage dissonant harmonyless and melodyless music like this piece of shit.
No, you just might have the undeveloped hear of a 10 year old girl.
>>
neither really understands music criticism that well, so
>>
>>63379251
>>63379203

(not true, by the way)
>>
>>63379251
the only thing he gave credit for was the abbey road medley
>>
>>63379820
>>63379824
>brainwashed contrarian hipsters zone in on the literal meaning rather than the obvious contextual meaning
My point is proven by your posts lmao
>>
>>63379783
idk what you're rambling about, it was love at first listen for me
>>
>>63379783
>more than once
I feel sorry for anyone who dimisses every album after one listen
>>
>>63379452
the united states library of congress are contrarian hipsters now?
>>
>>63379892
>stop liking what i dont like: the human
>>
>>63379914
That's not a person
>>
>>63379979
but it consists of many people, and they've collectively decided trout mask replica is worthy of preservation
>>
>>63379783

did you like alcohol the first time you tasted it?

oh wait you've probably never had a full beer because you're underage and you're too much of a loser to go to a party.
>>
>>63380135
No. Vodka is a horrible taste but at least I got something good out of it when I drank it for the first time.

All I got from this piece of shit was auditory agony.
>>
I think the biggest problem with this album are the nonsense lyrics and just the vocals in general sound like crazy rapists in a sauna
>>
>>63380262
the point is that eventually you'll develop an appreciation for how various alcoholic beverages taste, regardless of whether you're imbibing for drunkenness or not
>>
coffee is the same. no one likes the taste of coffee the first time they drink it
>>
Scaruffi is a far more intelligent, well-spoken and deep-felt person than fagtango.
>>
>>63379180
this
>>
>>63379839
Go to bed, Anthony
>>
>>63379180
why would you ever give a flying fuck what a younger italian retard that likes death grips think?
>>
Melon head vs Italian pedo man
>>
>>63379113
dude, its quasi ok, but mostly lol muh surealism lol

it sux.
>>
>>63379212
kek
>>
>>63379126
pleb
>>
Face it, the melon is right on this one
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.