[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gone to a concert and experienced this? What music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Sax.jpg (254 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sax.jpg
254 KB, 1900x1080
Have you ever gone to a concert and experienced this? What music does this to you in general?
>>
Rage Against the Machine when they reunited in 2007 for shows. I transcended during Bulls on Parade.
>>
Hardcore/punk/emo
>>
it vibrates my eardrums sending information to my brain
>>
>>63341479
>transcended
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRnPtbHC0o
>>
>>63341481
This desu. Saw Modern Baseball and Jeff Rosenstock last fall and the energy was fucking nuts.
>>
>>63341520
Same anon here. I saw Jeff last year too it was amazing. Had similar experiences with Joyce manor, menzingers, Titus Andronicus, and iceage
>>
>>63341501
HEY
>>
>>63341432
Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Their performances are hypnotic and borderline spiritual.
I'm not even that huge a fan of their music, it was a friend that invited me out to see them, but holy shit can they perform.
>>
>>63341432
Man, they were really going nuts. Maybe they listened to music way less often than we do, so they weren't as desensitized to it as we are.
>>
>>63341592
Hi
>>
BBNG was intense, everyone on the stage and in the crowd was going nuts. Felt like the first time in my life where it was all just young people in charge with no old people at all.
>>
>>63341583

Titus Andronicus was amazing, I saw them in Seattle last year.
>>
File: 1423440311695.webm (288 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1423440311695.webm
288 KB, 400x400
>>63341432
>the guy on the right
>>
>>63341648
Everything they played off The Monitor had the crowd at peak energy. Screaming you'll always be a loser with others straight in front of p stickles face has been a highlight
>>
Skinny Puppy/Severed Heads

Fucking show blew my young head off. I literally couldn't talk for like a half hour afterwards.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.