[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about Bustah Rhymes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What does /mu/ think about Bustah Rhymes?
>>
Possibly the biggest biter in the history of hip-hop
>>
u were supposed to catch the train yuh busta
>>
>>63334519
>Bustah Rhymes
More like Eatem Rhymes amirite fellas???
>>
Look at the fat ugly baboon-ass nigger. Someone post a picture of Shemar Moore or something please.
>>
who dat baboon?
>>
>>63334534
who he bite?
>>
>>63334565
More like Busta Chair
>>
one of the best OAT t b h his flow is un-fuck-with-able, he has tight beat selection and he can legitimise the shittest of songs with a feat. the guys a legend.
>>
>>63334651
the A Son Unique, the Dirt Dog, the Black Jesus himself
>>
Was an amazing rapper until he completely sold out.
>>
this dumb nigger was my childhood inspiration and hes been holding up a dope as fuck return album for the past 4-5 fucking years and he still aint fuckin released it nigga too busy eatin at fiveguys next thing u kno he gonna be in the front seat of his car recording himself eating nashville hot chicken with his iphone "lets peep this out" looking motherfucker ill slap his face so hard all the flab will maneuvre to 5the side of his face the nigga will look like a fuckin sideways chicken-leg im hungry
>>
>>63334698
he doesnt sound anything like Ol Dirty Bastard
>>
>>63334906
it's not about the sound of the voice it's the overall style of rapping
he's a tribute act
>>
>>63334669
Imma remember that one.
>>
>>63334726
Agreed. He can still kill a verse or otherwise an enhance a song, but it's laughable to expect him to release anything of real substance at this point in his career. Even at his peak, he wasn't really utilizing his full potential as an artist and was too busy guesting on shit and selling his name. Nigga's always been selling out. I'd still love to chill out and smoke a blunt with him though.
>>
i liked when he beat up michael myers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.