[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ZB1.jpg (58 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
ZB1.jpg
58 KB, 600x485
Alright, /mu/, I need your help. I'm trying to think of the name of a rock musical story type thing I heard 6-7 years ago when I was in high school. It included several different singers from different hardcore genre bands like Craig Owens and I think maybe Anthony Green from Circa Survive, but I'm not sure. Male and some female.

Anyway, it was a long elaborate fantasy story with several different "chapters" I guess you could say.

The thing I remember most was there was a song about a spider and it was a badass song.

It was a pretty epic tale, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Unfortunately, from only the information I have I've tried Googling it a few times and I can't come up with anything.

If anyone knows please tell me what it's called!!!! I can give more information the best I can but that's mostly all I remember about it.
>>
I havent seen it but repo the genetic opera?
>>
>>63321164

Nope, it was a musical album. It told a story song by song
>>
bamp
>>
the sound of animals fighting?
>>
le
>>
File: the tiger and the duke.jpg (63 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
the tiger and the duke.jpg
63 KB, 480x467
>>
>>63321586
>>63321567

nope. very much in this style, little less screaming. A lot more speaking, like there was a narrator that told the story and people added musical accompaniment. it was interesting
>>
bump :(
>>
>>63321142
Craig Owens and Anthony Green aren't hardcore

leave
>>
File: ZB2.jpg (54 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
ZB2.jpg
54 KB, 600x499
>>63322702

sorry man lol i haven't really listened to music like that since i was younger so sorry for fucking up the vernacular. i just wanna know wtf i'm thinking of
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.