[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only good vaportwave album. HKE is a shit eating dickhead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: a1932953034_16.jpg (42 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1932953034_16.jpg
42 KB, 700x700
This is the only good vaportwave album. HKE is a shit eating dickhead.
>>
>>63260203
>vaport
>>
literally who gives a shit? post-nightcore is a lot better than deadmemewave desu
>>
>>63260474
this
get with the times fucko.
>>
>>63260474
THIS
>>
>>63260474
>WE'RE NOT FORCING OUR MEME GENRE WE ONLY STAY TO OUR CONTAINMENT THREADS
lol k guys you can put your trips back on now
>>
>>63260773
>my shitty copy/paste spam threads are being invaded by shitty spam posts!!!!

you're not very bright, are you?
>>
>>63261103
Go back to making your sped up anime music and circle jerking all over yourself.
>>
>>63261143
you haven't listened to a single post-nightcore song have you?
>>
>>63261212
Why the fuck would I? I hate anime and I hate annoying music chipmunk music lol.
>>
>>63261250
That's not what post-nightcore is, friend. A small portion of it maybe but the genre is more of an umbrella term for a wide variety of aesthetics born from a very loose application of a single sampling technique. It continues to evolve on a week by week basis. I don't fault you for being ignorant but there's nothing to get upset over here. All I see is a trash thread being met with equally serious replies. Vaporwave is actually a fine genre, if somewhat limited compared to nightcore revival.
>>
>>63261250
Pharrell Williams likes anime so I will take his opinion over yrs
>>
>>63261342
Dude, I don't give a fuck. Not a single fuck. I will never listen to your forced garbage (which will be dead soon anyways thankfully) so you can go ahead and leave my thread now.
>>
>>63261250
IF YOU DON'T LIKE AT LEAST SOME PATRICIAN NIGHTCORE IT MEANS YOU'RE A PLEB! OH YES INDEED! A TRUE PATRICIAN CAN APPRECIATE EVERY GENRE! BE A MAN, REMEMBER, NOT A LITTLE BOY! TAKE OFF YOUR SHORTS!
>>
>>63261403
Sounds like you aren't a fan of trying new things in general. Maybe one day you will leave your shell and then you can come and enjoy music with us.
>>
File: 1437795803835.jpg (44 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1437795803835.jpg
44 KB, 500x447
>>63261459
>nightcore fanbase proven to be aspergy children
>>
>>63261467
>"new things"
>literally the same thing as the first but just put "post" in front of it
O im laffin
>>
>>63261403
I think someone is mad that their forced album will never be recognized by anyone. why don't you make some post-nightcore? that has more of a chance at being popular. the first post-nightcore album has thousands of hits after all
>>
>>63261514
It's actually a lot different but I don't think you would give it a try in your current mindset. Are you ok, is there anything you want to talk about? You seem to post this thread a lot and it doesn't get much attention so I thought maybe you would like to vent.
>>
>>63261520
Why would you think it'd be cool to invade a thread about a genre only to talk about a different, shittier version of that genre? Does this paint a good face on your forced meme genre?

The OP isn't mine, btw lol. I don't make music - I actually have a life.
>>
>>63261597
>thread about a genre

this is a meme thread lad. it gets spammed by the same sad dude every day. it has no worth. actually this is the most it will ever be worth so you should be thanking me. at least this is a discussion right now

>implying anyone decided to invade it like We R Leegun speeds

have you ever considered that there are maybe lots of fans of post-nightcore?
>>
>>63261704
If you're going to talk to me, Forever, put your trip back on, k?
>>
>>63261597
>still the same number of unique posters

Wow man. Actually, I'll listen to you and leave you to yourself. Have fun making more of these threads in the future. I hope people respond to you.
>>
>>63261743
This whole thread is basically you telling me to listen to your forced meme genre, which I already said I had no interest in listening to.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :)
>>
>>63261729
you sound paranoid and obsessed. I don't seek attention enough to use a trip (sorry to tripfags but it's really not necessary)
>>
>>63261778
have sex. bye

(now watch the thread die pathetically lol)
>>
>>63261786
I'm not paranoid or obsessed. Your smugness and typing style makes it obvious that it's you.
>>
This thread is pathetic. Here you children go arguing about garbage like post-nightcore and vaporwave while I'm happily listening to Oceangrunge.
>>
>>63261869
Listening to a genre that's been dead for years and only lasted a couple weeks? Go ahead haha.
>>
> interested in some post-nightcore recs.

i'm ignorant here
>>
>>63261883
It may have burned out fast, but at least it got going unlike post-nightcore. Vaporwave was a huge joke from the beginning with not a single good track or idea.
>>
>>63261485
I'LL FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE WORM! DON'T MESS WITH THE BEST COS THE BEST DON'T MESS!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.